Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Noose and Swastika Found Behind My Building.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

Noose and Swastika Found Behind My Building. Empty
PostSubject: Noose and Swastika Found Behind My Building.   Noose and Swastika Found Behind My Building. EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:52 pm

I somehow managed to miss the swastikas when I walked out of my house that morning.

Quote :
A noose found hanging from a tree across the street from the Walter Ward School and two swastikas spray painted on the sidewalk in Howard Beach on Wednesday have provoked outrage among residents and legislators.

Which is good to know.

Basically, while nothing has really come out of this so far, it really just kind of weird, and very very sad. Of course, our community voice's pulling every "WE'RE NOT RACIST GUYZ" argument she can find.

Quote :
“There are hateful people in every neighborhood, but that doesn’t mean the neighborhood is a bad place,” Ulrich continued. “We don’t even know if the culprit or culprits are from Howard Beach.

Quote :
Ulrich noted the area has grown increasingly diverse. “If you go into 232, you have children sitting in classrooms from every country, speaking every language, from every background,” Ulrich said.

Quote :
“This is not 1986, this is 2011, and people’s opinions and values are constantly evolving and changing,” Ulrich said in reference to a an incident in which a group of white teens were charged with beating three black men in Howard Beach in 1986, a case that made national headlines. One of the black men died after being chased onto Shore Parkway, where he was hit by an oncoming car.

I think you forgot one.

Quote :
[Nicholas Minucci] was found not guilty of a top charge — first-degree assault as a hate crime — but was convicted on first- and second-degree robbery charges as hate crimes, for using the bat to rob Mr. Moore of his Air Jordan sneakers, a pair of Prada shoes and a blue polo shirt the victim was carrying in a bag while walking with two black friends in Howard Beach.

And I'm sure there more to be found.

Howard Beach is definitely not the worst. But we are far from the best, I guess. Noose and Swastika Found Behind My Building. 309696

Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

Noose and Swastika Found Behind My Building. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noose and Swastika Found Behind My Building.   Noose and Swastika Found Behind My Building. EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:01 am

Whether this is the real deal or just someone pulling an incredibly sick hoax, whoever put up the noose and swastika deserves to be thrown in jail the second they're caught.
Back to top Go down

Noose and Swastika Found Behind My Building.
Page 1 of 1