Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Burden of Faith - Prolife Thriller

Go down 
+14
Sunatic
Lexin
Author
bleachedblackcat
Notanoni
Max III
Adagio
villainy
Rabid Badger
Vanilla-villa
NichoMas
Chris91
myeerah
Quijotesca
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Electron Blue
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Electron Blue

Burden of Faith - Prolife Thriller - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burden of Faith - Prolife Thriller   Burden of Faith - Prolife Thriller - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:03 am

Why can't this be about that lesbian nun idea? That was actually really interesting.
/obviousbaiting
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Burden of Faith - Prolife Thriller   Burden of Faith - Prolife Thriller - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:31 pm

Electron Blue wrote:
Why can't this be about that lesbian nun idea? That was actually really interesting./obviousbaiting

I'm not the author, but I'm the one who suggested the idea of it being about two lesbian nuns raising a child, and I still hold that would be a much more interesting story than what we actually got. Written well, it could be a fascinating study of two women having to deal with their attraction to each other (something they've been raised to believe is a sin); the rape of the one nun; their love for the child, and desire to raise it together; and what will happen if they break their vows to the Church. Can their love survive that sort of pressure? What decision will they make,and will they be able to live with it?

There's a story I'd be interested in reading. Not the regurgitated same old cliches you find in almost every single story that deals with the subject of rape and abortion.

Back to top Go down
villainy

PostSubject: Re: Burden of Faith - Prolife Thriller   Burden of Faith - Prolife Thriller - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:04 am

Rabid Badger: This is kind of a ridiculous thing to correct, but I thought I suggested it? I'm probably mistaken and you posted it first. You pitch it better than I, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Quijotesca
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Quijotesca

PostSubject: Re: Burden of Faith - Prolife Thriller   Burden of Faith - Prolife Thriller - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:05 am

Rabid Badger mentioned the lesbian angle first and you agreed with it and added the nun bit. I'm gonna call it a collaboration and be kind of sad the lesbian thing didn't cross my mind. By the time I noticed that trailer, my eyes were bleeding too much from the purple prose to really analyze it.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Burden of Faith - Prolife Thriller   Burden of Faith - Prolife Thriller - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:27 pm

Quijotesca's right, Villany; I'm the one who came up with them being lesbians, and you're the one who added in the nuns bit (I think I described it as being like 'Agnes of God,' with with less ifanticide. So it was definitely a collaborative thing.

I just wish I was a good enough writer to pull it off.
Back to top Go down
villainy

PostSubject: Re: Burden of Faith - Prolife Thriller   Burden of Faith - Prolife Thriller - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:34 am

I think we could pull it off. I'm imagining it as kind of like Good Omens.
Back to top Go down
Max III
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Max III

PostSubject: Re: Burden of Faith - Prolife Thriller   Burden of Faith - Prolife Thriller - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:09 pm

villainy wrote:
I think we could pull it off. I'm imagining it as kind of like Good Omens.

I... would read the hell out of that, whether it ended up like Good Omens or Agnes of God. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burden of Faith - Prolife Thriller   Burden of Faith - Prolife Thriller - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Burden of Faith - Prolife Thriller
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: New Releases-
Jump to: