Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

YO! DESE GAIZ IZ LEGIT!!!!!!!

Go down 
+7
Raine
Rabid Badger
TheIan
NichoMas
WD40
Reepicheep-chan
Mr.Doobie
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

YO! DESE GAIZ IZ LEGIT!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: YO! DESE GAIZ IZ LEGIT!!!!!!!   YO! DESE GAIZ IZ LEGIT!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:46 am

Literally. That's their actual band name.

Have any of you guys ever visited the most guido-infested sections of the Jersey Shore, and walked around looking at the biggest, most gel-haired, most orange-skinned tools in your sight, and wondered, just for a moment, what it would sound like if these guys formed a band?

Have you ever wondered what Licensed to Ill would've sounded like, minus the irony?

Have you ever wondered what brokenCYDE would sound like without the screaming?

Yeah, I haven't either, but that hasn't stopped The Legit (because "Walking Saturday Night Live Skit" didn't roll off the tongue quite so well).

Thank god it's under three minutes.

Alright, is it the fucking law that every white crunk group drive a Range Rover? And all their videos must begin with an EXTREEEEEEEEEME CLOSE-UP of the front of said Range Rover? Because I'm pretty sure all of brokenCYDE's music videos begin the same way.

The Legit will make me lactate? Wow, boys, I'm flattered, really, but I don't think it's natural for a Mr. Doobie to be producing milk.

I like how at the end it sounds like they're saying "SUCKY BOMB!" 'Cuz they're describing their music when they say it lololohurrhurr.

Their Myspace Page
Quote :

Straight outta the hills next to Chino Prison ... fucking your mothers, gettin' crunkdafied, and blending Afro-beats with the Ghetto-tronik sounds since 2007! Best recognize, bitches!! Don't make us break out the gats.

This is the ill'st shit since 2-Pac.

RIP Big Cat! We love you homie....

Thug life.

YO! DESE GAIZ IZ LEGIT!!!!!!! 199471

I really hope this is some of that "irony" stuff the kids these days are so fond of. Hell, even if it is, it still sucks.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: YO! DESE GAIZ IZ LEGIT!!!!!!!   YO! DESE GAIZ IZ LEGIT!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:55 am

Quote :
gettin' crunkdafied, and blending Afro-beats with the Ghetto-tronik sounds since 2007!
*snicker**giggle**snort

Ghetto-tronik?
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: YO! DESE GAIZ IZ LEGIT!!!!!!!   YO! DESE GAIZ IZ LEGIT!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:26 pm

These guys remind me of someone...

Another example of a walking, completely oblivious comedy stereotype...

Erm...

Oh yeah: