Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Best Darned Website In The South.

Go down 
+15
Toastuh
SlyChild
Chris91
Penguin
Rabid Badger
tim gueguen
Lexin
Verandering
Just Chipper
EileenK98
Jesus.
Sutremaine
Mr.Doobie
Lady Anne
Ratchetmon
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ratchetmon
The Duke of Spook
The Duke of Spook
Ratchetmon

The Best Darned Website In The South. Empty
PostSubject: The Best Darned Website In The South.   The Best Darned Website In The South. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:50 pm

One day I was looking for racist jokes on the internet and I found this little website called

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Seeing is believing.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: The Best Darned Website In The South.   The Best Darned Website In The South. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:38 pm

Shocked There are no words.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: The Best Darned Website In The South.   The Best Darned Website In The South. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:20 pm

I'm partial to this one...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: The Best Darned Website In The South.   The Best Darned Website In The South. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:59 pm

The phoenix one looks okay, but between the site it's on and the way it looks like a woodcut made by the Grimm brothers I'm guessing it's some Nazi thing.
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: The Best Darned Website In The South.   The Best Darned Website In The South. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:16 pm

This guy made me lol so hard.

He;s standing there so proud and self-rightious and sorta constipated looking, and he looks like this guy:

The whole package is just awesomesauce.

The top ten nigger jokes, however, just suck. They aren't even that funny or ironic. Just dumb.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: The Best Darned Website In The South.   The Best Darned Website In The South. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:00 am

They also feature something called "girl shirts." But no girls modeling them. Cause, you know, women should stay in the kitchen where they belong.

Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: The Best Darned Website In The South.   The Best Darned Website In The South. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:09 am

What kind of WHITE POWER guys are these when their slogan of "It's not illegal to be White... YET!" is so self-victimizing?

WE'RE STRONG GUYS REALLY The Best Darned Website In The South. 309696 The Best Darned Website In The South. 309696

EDIT: hahaha the guy in their fucking logo looks like he's hugging himself he needs a big old cuddle to protect him from the niggers and wetbacks of the dark scary world The Best Darned Website In The South. 309696

EDITEDIT: why were you looking for racist jokes, Ratchetmon?

Last edited by Just Chipper on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: The Best Darned Website In The South.   The Best Darned Website In The South. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:04 am

Dry Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: The Best Darned Website In The South.   The Best Darned Website In The South. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:29 am

I always wondered where people like that got their shirts. Now I know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpmrommel.co.uk
tim gueguen
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: The Best Darned Website In The South.   The Best Darned Website In The South. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:55 pm

Too bad I don't have anyplace to do some shooting these days, or a way to get these shirts so that the losers don't make any money off them. THey'd be fun to put a box or two of .22s through.
Back to top Go down
http://timgueguen.blogspot.com
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: The Best Darned Website In The South.   The Best Darned Website In The South. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:41 pm

Lexin wrote:

WAIT. BACK THE FUCK UP.

You've actually seen people walking around wearing these shirts? Because I haven't. I always thought this was something that pretty much just existed on the internet, and that real life racists were too subtle for this!
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Best Darned Website In The South.   The Best Darned Website In The South. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:12 pm

EileenK98 wrote:
They also feature something called "girl shirts." But no girls modeling them. Cause, you know, women should stay in the kitchen where they belong.

And birthin' babies, so the N*****S don't outnumber us! You forgot that part!

Quote :
WAIT. BACK THE FUCK UP.

You've actually seen people walking around wearing these shirts? Because I haven't. I always thought this was something that pretty much just existed on the internet, and that real life racists were too subtle for this!

You've never been south of the Mason-Dixon line, have you?

Hell, I live in Iowa, and I've seen guys in Missouri wearing shirts like this. They probably wear'em in Iowa as well-I just don't tend to hang out at White Supremacist rallies and Gun Shows (where I understand they're not uncommon, along with Tea party shirts).
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: The Best Darned Website In The South.   The Best Darned Website In The South. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:43 am

Mr.Doobie wrote:

I have, but only in a documentary on the KKK. I recognized the "Original Boys in the Hood" shirt.
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: The Best Darned Website In The South.   The Best Darned Website In The South. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:49 am

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Lexin wrote:

WAIT. BACK THE FUCK UP.

Yes, I've seen people manning British National Party (BNP) stalls in town centres wearing stuff like that. I remember once (this was years ago) I was wheeling my mother in her wheelchair when we passed some, and I could see her knuckles whiten as she clutched her umbrella. I was really worried for a moment that this little old lady in a wheelchair was going to take on the BNP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpmrommel.co.uk
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: The Best Darned Website In The South.   The Best Darned Website In The South. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:16 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
Shocked There are no words.

There are three words, actually...

WHAT....THE....FUCK. Shocked The Best Darned Website In The South. 203843 pale Upset
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: The Best Darned Website In The South.   The Best Darned Website In The South. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:22 pm

Nihilist wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:

EDITEDIT: why were you looking for racist jokes, Ratchetmon?

he likes making racist jokes

seriously

dude is my brother
I should know

he probably typed in "nigger jokes" on Google

If this is true [and I believe it from 30 seconds of ~*~*~WGW DETECTIVE WORK~*~*~ [i.e. looking at friends lists]] then this is just adorable. YOUR BROTHER IS A BIG SMELLY RACIST NIL.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Best Darned Website In The South.   The Best Darned Website In The South. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:58 pm

Lexin wrote:

Yes, I've seen people manning British National Party (BNP) stalls in town centres wearing stuff like that. I remember once (this was years ago) I was wheeling my mother in her wheelchair when we passed some, and I could see her knuckles whiten as she clutched her umbrella. I was really worried for a moment that this little old lady in a wheelchair was going to take on the BNP.

Is it wrong that I think it would've been incredibly cool if she'd started whapping them with her umbrella and calling them uncomplimentary names?
Back to top Go down
SlyChild
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

Location : Ass glued to computer chair. Haven't moved in days.

PostSubject: Re: The Best Darned Website In The South.   The Best Darned Website In The South. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:00 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
Lexin wrote:

Is it wrong that I think it would've been incredibly cool if she'd started whapping them with her umbrella and calling them uncomplimentary names?
No. Because that would have been fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
Toastuh
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Toastuh

PostSubject: Re: The Best Darned Website In The South.   The Best Darned Website In The South. EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:40 am

I love shirts like this. They are so weirdly moronic.

Thanks to the internet, I'm unable to take them seriously. Call it Poe's Law, but incorporating memes into shirts? Really? Really? I CAN HAS INSIPID RACISMS? It's just... kind of goofy.

That picture. Yes, the proud white man and his terrifying, proliferous hobo beard. Maybe it's useful for food transport, I dunno.

This just makes black people sound like superheroes. I fail to see how running at superhuman speeds could be a negative quality.

White supremacists are world renowned for their artistic talent.

The answer is 'ride an eight-legged horse named Slippy.'

And some are oddly juvenile. A similar concept to 'DINOSAURS ROCK' or 'girls have COOTIES.'

I am actually pretty sure that they do not.

It looks like the shirt comes pre-stained. Yes, I know it's probably bad Photoshopping, but still. I'd like to think someone lovingly rubbed Funyuns into it, thinking, all the while "this is for the cause, this is for the cause," for reasons we will never be able to fathom.

Judging from that picture, more like 'herped for derpy.'

Calling yourself intelligent via shirt does not cancel out the fact that you're wearing an idiotic fucking shirt.

I think Jesus might be being ironic here. Maybe he and Hipster Hitler try to one-up each other with their ironic whimsy and taste in obscure bands.

However, these folks aren't averse to slash fanfiction.

And, in the end, that is what counts.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Best Darned Website In The South.   The Best Darned Website In The South. EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:49 am

Toastuh wrote:
This just makes black people sound like superheroes. I fail to see how running at superhuman speeds could be a negative quality.

Toast, I honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic or if you truly don't get the meaning of that shirt.
Back to top Go down
http://sparrow779.livejournal.com/
Toastuh
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Toastuh

PostSubject: Re: The Best Darned Website In The South.   The Best Darned Website In The South. EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:12 am

Sparrow wrote:
Toastuh wrote:

Toast, I honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic or if you truly don't get the meaning of that shirt.

Was being sarcastic/facetious, bro.
Should've made it a bit more obvious, sorry.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: The Best Darned Website In The South.   The Best Darned Website In The South. EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:08 pm

Look on the bright side: I can't see any kids' stuff on that site.
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: The Best Darned Website In The South.   The Best Darned Website In The South. EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:57 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
Look on the bright side: I can't see any kids' stuff on that site.

Yet.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Best Darned Website In The South.   The Best Darned Website In The South. EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:44 pm

I just found out the other day my great-grandpa and his bro used to sneak into the parking lots during Klan rallies and put gravel in the gas tanks of the KKK.

Greatgranpa also spent his evenings making obscene phone calls to Klan members.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: The Best Darned Website In The South.   The Best Darned Website In The South. EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:07 pm

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
I just found out the other day my great-grandpa and his bro used to sneak into the parking lots during Klan rallies and put gravel in the gas tanks of the KKK.

Greatgranpa also spent his evenings making obscene phone calls to Klan members.
The Best Darned Website In The South. 961878 That is made of win.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Darned Website In The South.   The Best Darned Website In The South. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Best Darned Website In The South.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next