Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town

Go down 
+7
Miss Misery
Alhazred
Maximilia
Sheba
TheIan
myeerah
Lady Anne
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town Empty
PostSubject: Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town   Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:48 pm

I found the link to the article through the forum at PaperBackSwap.com. Hooray for Weston, Missouri!

Weston Shows its Patriotism, Love
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town   Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:05 pm

That's so awesome. I'm definitely in favor of donating to charity in response to Phelps' picketts.

Also, I love the Pirtle Mellow Red out of the vineyards in Weston. They're also one of the few mead makers. Num.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town   Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:22 pm

That is just awesome. Put a loudmouthed moron like Phelps in his place and shut him up. Just awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town   Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:09 pm

YAY!!! Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town 831506

.....Is it wrong of me to kind of hope he comes to St. Louis, so I can personally hand him some ant poison-laced brownies? Or, like, bleach-Ade? I bet it is wrong, but I kind of don't care. Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town 961878
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town   Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:38 am

That is seriously awesome. Smile
Back to top Go down
Alhazred
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Alhazred

PostSubject: Re: Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town   Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:58 am

Fred Phelps gets his dick stepped on so often it's old news at this point.

And if any dead horse should be beaten, it's certainly this one.
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town   Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:37 pm

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! That is two scoops of awesome with sprinkles.

Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town 831506
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town   Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:57 pm

Kudo's to the people in the area for letting Phelps know he wasn't wanted. And the idea of donating to charities for things that you know would piss Phelps off is brilliant, since he hates pretty much everything and everyone.

Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town   Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:59 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
Kudo's to the people in the area for letting Phelps know he wasn't wanted. And the idea of donating to charities for things that you know would piss Phelps off is brilliant, since he hates pretty much everything and everyone.

Even better--donating in his name, so he gets a nice thank-you card.
Back to top Go down
GamemasterAnthony
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
GamemasterAnthony

PostSubject: Re: Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town   Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:41 am

Sheba wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:

Oh God...I would pay real money to see his face after THAT happens!
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town   Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:23 pm

GamemasterAnthony wrote:
Sheba wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:

Oh God...I would pay real money to see his face after THAT happens!
That would be made of win!
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town   Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:39 am

It's win all around -- you get to stick it to the hatemonger, while at the same time helping out people who need it. What a great idea!
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town   Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:51 pm

I wonder if there's a way to get him on dozens of gay-activism mailing lists...... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town   Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:36 pm

Sheba wrote:
I wonder if there's a way to get him on dozens of gay-activism mailing lists...... Twisted Evil

About.com offers up a sizable list of organizations dedicated to helping the GLTB Community. Almost all of them are non-profit groups who I'm sure would appreciate any donations they receive:

List of GLTB Organizations

It doesn't have to be a big donation-most of these groups run entirely on donations and the occasional government handout, so anything you can spare would be more than appreciated.

Now we just need to find out the address of the Westboro Baptist Church Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town 831506
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town   Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:44 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
Sheba wrote:

About.com offers up a sizable list of organizations dedicated to helping the GLTB Community. Almost all of them are non-profit groups who I'm sure would appreciate any donations they receive:

List of GLTB Organizations

It doesn't have to be a big donation-most of these groups run entirely on donations and the occasional government handout, so anything you can spare would be more than appreciated.

Now we just need to find out the address of the Westboro Baptist Church Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town 831506

From the article: Westboro Baptist Church, c/o Plelps Chartered, PO Box 1886, Topeka, KS 66601-1886
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town   Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:55 am

Awesome! Now I know what my Christmas good deed for this year will be.

Also, the response from the Phelps camp was basicly 'More attention for us! Yay (no really we were the winners guys really!)!'
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town   Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:36 am

Rabid Badger wrote:

Except himself and his goon squad, of course. Razz

On a more serious note, I agree that it's great to see Phathead Phelps(my new nickname for the jerk) get figuratively slapped upside the head. I just hope somebdy in Weston had the good fortune to get his humiliation on video, because I would love to see it on YouTube.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town   Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town Empty

Back to top Go down

Fred Phelps run out of small Missouri town
Page 1 of 1