Share | 

Weirdest story you've ever written?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dimensia

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest story you've ever written?   Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:45 pm

Alhazred wrote:
Yes, yes it does. Against my better judgment I spent a few minutes looking for it but, sadly(?) couldn't find it. It was long-winded, somewhat purple, and all about pre-wraith Raziel finding a horse in distress on his way to a meeting of the clans, getting covered in mud (and the horse's urine) trying to drag it out of the riverbank it was half-drowning in, and then screwing it silly.

Which is still not half as bad as this girl, who insists Kain/Raziel is totally canon because Michael Bell and Simon Templeman made a gay joke in the recording booth. Seriously. She's like a Twilight fan born before Twilight, so she latched on to the first vampire fiction she saw instead.

I am aware of her, I'm not really fond of her, but it's part of my resistance to needing to type my brainsnail. My mpreg Raziel had a soul without a body that he could feel inside his chest. I don't know if anyone with good teeth gets food stuck halfway down, but that's what I imagine it is like, and why the hell have I even examined the idea enough to know this? (weep) And a stillborn from the harem finally gave him a place to release it.

I'd ask for mental floss, but I need a goddam drill.

I don't even know about the gay joke. I know about Drag Reaver and Simon asking for a bathroom break, but I guess I'm not as keen as I was afraid I am.
Back to top Go down
Alhazred
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest story you've ever written?   Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:51 pm

Oh god, Drag Reaver. I was so hoping there'd be some sort of easter egg about that hidden in Defiance.
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest story you've ever written?   Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:41 am

"Tengen Toppa Pulp Fiction".

I'm not sorry.

[actually, I never finished it so it's not actually anywhere on the net]

Back to top Go down
CaptainMcNeil
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest story you've ever written?   Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:43 pm

My self-insert character screamed 'Die Nazis' with superfluous exclamaition points.

I just godpwnd every "Weirdest Story You've Ever Written'.

Actually, the story was set in a Legend of Zelda game, it was terrible, and it will never see the light of day.
Back to top Go down
Electron Blue
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest story you've ever written?   Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:27 pm

I had a story in which a character carried around a mind-linking device she used to hook up with random hackers, probe their minds for their worst fears, then utilize all of them in the dreamscape at once in order to petrify and destroy their psyches while she raped them.
Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Dimensia

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest story you've ever written?   Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:33 pm

I need to strangle my muse. I was re-watching a Soul Reaver 2 video and noticed that Moebius actually smiled when Vorador broke into the stronghold.

Somehow my inner dialogue accused him of using his time-viewing portals to re-watch the event and wank off to it. Cue having the idea instantly start to blossom into a viable story while I'm helplessly begging "Ew, no, please stop."
Back to top Go down
ellecue

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest story you've ever written?   Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:33 pm

I'm dreading the day when I dust off my cowboy-caveman-Voldemort's-grandson-Snape to spork, but in the meantime, there's the Supernatural/House/Star Trek crossover where Dean reaps [sic] House - and it's a sequel (Dean even gives House the first story to read).
Back to top Go down
The Ansem Man

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest story you've ever written?   Sun May 22, 2011 5:31 pm

Umm, I had an FF9/Pokemon crossover.

It was crap.

Weirdest story I have out now is SHAFT!Negima / Pani Poni Dash crossover with Sonic the hedgehog. All weirdness intentional and played up for laughs.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest story you've ever written?   Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:58 pm

Well, I've just come up with another weird idea and you can bloody well blame Sonic and the Black Knight. All I need to do is involve slavery and Shadow as Lancelot in the story and life is good...
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
fapfapfap
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest story you've ever written?   Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:41 pm

I wrote a PWP once that took place in an alternate Evangelion universe where the evas were giant dudes in powered suits that they couldn't really take off. An intern for NERV's weapons engineering department gets mega curious and wants to actually see the thing she's helping design for up close with her own eyes, but it ends in pseudo rape, humiliation, soft vore, and fearkink at the hands of a 130-ft sociopath. It ends with him telling her she'll get fired even though NERV doesn't actually care that interns have a habit of sneaking into the eva's LCL baths and getting raped because the sexual outlet helps keep the evas under some semblance of control.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest story you've ever written?   

Back to top Go down

Weirdest story you've ever written?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2