Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michigan Assistant Attorney General stalks and harasses gay college student body president

Go down 
+4
Rabid Badger
Mr.Doobie
Braigwen
Roxanne
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxanne

Roxanne

Michigan Assistant Attorney General stalks and harasses gay college student body president Empty
PostSubject: Michigan Assistant Attorney General stalks and harasses gay college student body president   Michigan Assistant Attorney General stalks and harasses gay college student body president EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:20 pm

So, I'm a long-time lurker and not too good at witty introductions, but I thought this was noteworthy.

The deeply Conservative Christian assistant attorney general for the state of Michigan Andrew Shirvell spent months upkeeping an extremely derogatory blog about the current student body president of the University of Michigan, Chris Armstrong - the university from which said general is an alumni - because Armstrong is gay. Said blog, Chris Armstrong Watch, included such immature shenanigans as photoshopping the picture in this article about it with decorative swastika on a gay pride flag.

As well as calling the student "Satan's representative" on the student council, he stalked him, followed him home, picketed his house a number of times, obsessively followed his Facebook, and harassed his parents and friends. Then he claimed that all of it was his first amendment right, his right as an alum, and all his "political campaigning" against this "political figure" was done after hours on his job. He also maintains that he is not a bigot and senses a lot of anger in CNN's Anderson Cooper's voice.

CNN Interview

Quite amusing the way he tries and fails to dodge out of his own words, his initial counterattack basically amounts to "BUT EVERYONE'S DOING IT," and he whines repeatedly about the homosexual agenda. To put it in Cooper's succinct words, "You're obsessed with this young gay man." Poor Armstrong - absolutely no one deserves this. No And maybe it's just me, but Shirvell indeed seems closeted of the Narnia variety.

And he still has his job. Michigan, I'm so sorry that your taxes are going here.

Last edited by Roxanne on Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification purposes - my original wording was confusing.)
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

Michigan Assistant Attorney General stalks and harasses gay college student body president Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan Assistant Attorney General stalks and harasses gay college student body president   Michigan Assistant Attorney General stalks and harasses gay college student body president EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:35 pm

Me thinks this Attorney General doth protest too much.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Assistant Attorney General stalks and harasses gay college student body president   Michigan Assistant Attorney General stalks and harasses gay college student body president EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:44 pm

It's only a matter of time before Mr. Shirvell is discovered in a filthy motel room, fucking his nubile young "assisstant".

But actually, this guy is funny, mostly because of comments like this...

Quote :
Oh, and did I mention that Adam does not even live in Michigan anymore?! In fact, he has resided in or around Washington, D.C. for the past couple of years. Talk about obsession? Look in the mirror, Adam. Or, in this case, look at your own FB wall over the last several years. What a truly sad and pathetic person Adam is.

O HAI THAR KETTLE, I'M POT! Michigan Assistant Attorney General stalks and harasses gay college student body president 961878
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Assistant Attorney General stalks and harasses gay college student body president   Michigan Assistant Attorney General stalks and harasses gay college student body president EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:38 pm

Braigwen wrote:
Me thinks this Attorney General doth protest too much.

Who was it who made the remark "they're so far in the closet they're in Narnia?" That more than applies here.
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Assistant Attorney General stalks and harasses gay college student body president   Michigan Assistant Attorney General stalks and harasses gay college student body president EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:37 pm

Is this guy bucking for a Disciplinary Committee hearing on his fitness to practice law? Because if he keeps pushing the boundaries of the Rules of Professional Conduct, someone will drop a dime on him.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Gringoire

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Assistant Attorney General stalks and harasses gay college student body president   Michigan Assistant Attorney General stalks and harasses gay college student body president EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:11 am

This reminds me of a song that goes something like this:

Like Fire
Hellfire
This fire in my skin
This burning
Desire
Is turning me to sin!
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Assistant Attorney General stalks and harasses gay college student body president   Michigan Assistant Attorney General stalks and harasses gay college student body president EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:13 am

Hello Frollo.
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Assistant Attorney General stalks and harasses gay college student body president   Michigan Assistant Attorney General stalks and harasses gay college student body president EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:41 am

I read of this fellow through Tea Party Jesus.

Observe:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Assistant Attorney General stalks and harasses gay college student body president   Michigan Assistant Attorney General stalks and harasses gay college student body president EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:41 am

Spotts1701 wrote:
Is this guy bucking for a Disciplinary Committee hearing on his fitness to practice law?

I think he's bucking for a king-sized lawsuit. Michigan Assistant Attorney General stalks and harasses gay college student body president 611762
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Assistant Attorney General stalks and harasses gay college student body president   Michigan Assistant Attorney General stalks and harasses gay college student body president EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:39 pm

And now he's taking a little "vacation".

Quote :
Michigan Assistant Attorney General Andrew Shirvell is taking paid sick time off for a personal leave of absence, after a firestorm about his personal blog that attacks a gay University of Michigan student.

After Michigan Attorney General Mike Cox spent Wednesday night on CNN defending Shirvell's right to maintain the blog, his office said today that Shirvell's leave began Thursday and he'll face a disciplinary hearing when he returns.

In other words, now he has even more time for his campaign of stalking, harassment and intimidation.

And yes, he has the right to maintain that blog, Mr. Cox. However, he has committed criminal acts. He has had restraining orders slapped on him by the victim. He has been effectively banned from stepping foot on the University of Michigan's campus.

Now tell me, Mr. Cox, can you really say that Mr. Shirvell can still be considered to represent all citizens of Michigan effectively? That he can be objective involving cases originating from the University of Michigan? That he has not brought negative light upon your office?
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Assistant Attorney General stalks and harasses gay college student body president   Michigan Assistant Attorney General stalks and harasses gay college student body president EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:03 am

(Cue Ray Charles) Hit the road, Jack, and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.... Michigan Assistant Attorney General stalks and harasses gay college student body president 611762
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Assistant Attorney General stalks and harasses gay college student body president   Michigan Assistant Attorney General stalks and harasses gay college student body president Empty

Back to top Go down

Michigan Assistant Attorney General stalks and harasses gay college student body president
Page 1 of 1