Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Something Weird Happened to Me Today

Go down 
+83
Eeveegou
KelinciHutan
spork
TheIan
Cyberwulf
Mikey Go WOOGA
rae
Disco Stu
oracle
Kevin M
Shisaiga
I_Lam_Edhellen
the asylum
Reidmar
myeerah
TheHedonist
Chris91
knightwithoutacause
CaptainMcNeil
karmyn31
Nihilist
Hawaiian Shirt
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
bleachedblackcat
Owlish
Pierre Gringoire
Kommandar
The Unoriginal
John Marston
4shadowedice4
Quijotesca
Rabid Badger
KJM
Lapin
Spotts1701
Lembech
Saleha
InkWeaver
Dr. Quinzel
WD40
Nonsense Words
EricD
Somath Cegem
lemmingwriter
Lurv
Reepicheep-chan
Sakurelf
beepchoc
Kirby
Miss Misery
Aggie
Azzandra
Jesus.
Ratchetmon
Tungsten Monk
Lexin
theweirdkind
GamemasterAnthony
Sarin
NichoMas
Sutremaine
grmblfjx
Salamas
Fairlight
Sheba
Miss Prince
Snake Bandage
Mr.Doobie
dracowaltztard
moonpie
Maximilia
Blooferlady
Mafiosa
gaijinguy
Vilecat
Penguin
Seule
ZoZo
XLT-100852.0
SlyChild
Lady Anne
Braigwen
EileenK98
87 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:32 pm

TheIan wrote:
I was working today and I was approached by a man and three kids (I assume one to be his own and the rest their friends) and he asks me if someone can shake my hand. I agree, and they put heck off, "Shake hands with someone with a beard" and a girl comes over and I take her hand and we shake and they take a picture of it. They get the picture and walk off to do whatever else.

I just stood there a few minutes not fully sure what just happened.
...Scavenger hunt.
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:13 pm

A woman came into my store today wearing a nighty made out of denim, house slippers that mooed and a scarf. (May have been a misguided Rikku cosplayer) She had so many hickies on her neck where the scarf didn't cover it looked like she'd been choked by Shaq. Did I mention the pig-tails? She had pig-tails... tied up with dozens of pastel rubber bands each.

I still don't know what to think.
Back to top Go down
Ghost in the Machine
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ghost in the Machine

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:51 pm

This morning, both of my windshield wipers decided to break instead of remove snow from my windshield. I drive to the nearest tire place and buy replacements. I get the expensive ones because they have no plastic parts to break like the last set. (Which I can't really bitch about because I got them for free last month.) So I set off for work, despite my original intention of taking the day off because of the snow and ice storm we had last night. Get through my day and am heading home when a vehicle in front of me loses a big chunk of ice from their roof which flies high, far and straight into my windshield. The windshield held, but my passenger side wiper did not and off to parts unknown it went.

What are the odds? Not long enough, that's for damn sure.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 12:06 am

someone texted me wrote:
every monday night at half past 8 david cameron shouts for his wife to come into the bathroom that is at the back of their house and he tells her to sit down on the chair in the shower so he can wash her because he wants her to be clean for him and when she says that she doesnt need him to wash her all of the time he always gets really angry and he starts slapping himself on the side of his face and he punching himself on the side of his head and he screams for her to just sit down on the god damn chair and close her eyes because he is the prime minister of the uk in the united kingdom and everyone has got to do everything that he says because if they dont then he will poison them and throw away the key and i think that just because david cameron is the prime minister it shouldnt mean that he is allowed to tell people to do things that they dont want to do because it is not fair for him to do that and it can make people feel really sad and depressed about their lives just like his wife feels really sad and depressed about her life every monday night when he is standing there washing her back.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:19 am

^
When I said "leave Philadelphia," I thought changing your phone number was implied.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 9:21 pm

Something weird happened to a Mexican lady at Wal Mart earlier. She was hollering at her son, Marco, and he wasn't paying much attention. She kept yelling "Marco" over and over. Some passing assclown yelled out "polo!"

This site needs to become more active. My dickery is starting to spill out into Real Life.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 1:18 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Something weird happened to a Mexican lady at Wal Mart earlier.  She was hollering at her son, Marco, and he wasn't paying much attention.  She kept yelling "Marco" over and over.  Some passing assclown yelled out "polo!"

This site needs to become more active.  My dickery is starting to spill out into Real Life.
No it doesnt, regale us with your tales of how you, mikey, went into a candy shop, robbed them, then ate the candy in front of the little ones. Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 20 896582
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 12:56 am

anothertext wrote:
today me and all of the people in my gymnastics class went to the old peoples home in town to do a special sunday gymnastics performance for a treat for them to take their minds off dying and i was chose by my gymnastics teacher to do a special personal performance on my own at the end for all of the old people to have a watch of and i wanted to make it a performance of a life time for all of the old people so i rolled my trousers right up around my thighs and i was slapping my legs together for ages and loads of the old people was clapping along with my legs slapping together and they was all shouting go on kid slap them together some more for us and a old lady started crying because she was feeling a bit frightened of the noise that my legs was making because they reminded her of the war but i had a good idea to make her feel more relaxed so i made my eyes go completely white so they looked like calming clouds and then i wet myself on purpose so it made a relaxing waterfall effect down my legs to calm the old lady down and it was even so relaxing that everyone in the whole room went completely quiet and no one said a single word for ages because they was all feeling so relaxed watching me with my calming white eyes having a wee and slapping my legs together in the middle of the room.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:21 pm

so yesterday I got my first drunken tat. "C.R.E.A.M." on my ribcage

Cash Rules Everything Around Me/ C.R.E.A.M./ get the money/ dolla dolla bill ya'llllllllllll

I don't mind Wu-Tang is for the children
Back to top Go down
Kakashifan727
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:25 pm

Douchbags touching my laundry and piling it up into a ball, twice. I hate people. Almost got hit in the head by more idiots throwing around a football in front of the entrance to my dorm.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 2:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:21 pm

Seems legit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something Weird Happened to Me Today
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20