Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Something Weird Happened to Me Today

Go down 
+83
Eeveegou
KelinciHutan
spork
TheIan
Cyberwulf
Mikey Go WOOGA
rae
Disco Stu
oracle
Kevin M
Shisaiga
I_Lam_Edhellen
the asylum
Reidmar
myeerah
TheHedonist
Chris91
knightwithoutacause
CaptainMcNeil
karmyn31
Nihilist
Hawaiian Shirt
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
bleachedblackcat
Owlish
Pierre Gringoire
Kommandar
The Unoriginal
John Marston
4shadowedice4
Quijotesca
Rabid Badger
KJM
Lapin
Spotts1701
Lembech
Saleha
InkWeaver
Dr. Quinzel
WD40
Nonsense Words
EricD
Somath Cegem
lemmingwriter
Lurv
Reepicheep-chan
Sakurelf
beepchoc
Kirby
Miss Misery
Aggie
Azzandra
Jesus.
Ratchetmon
Tungsten Monk
Lexin
theweirdkind
GamemasterAnthony
Sarin
NichoMas
Sutremaine
grmblfjx
Salamas
Fairlight
Sheba
Miss Prince
Snake Bandage
Mr.Doobie
dracowaltztard
moonpie
Maximilia
Blooferlady
Mafiosa
gaijinguy
Vilecat
Penguin
Seule
ZoZo
XLT-100852.0
SlyChild
Lady Anne
Braigwen
EileenK98
87 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:59 pm

Jesus. wrote:
It's my 21st birthday and all I've done is panic about it for two weeks.

Hey, enjoy it while it lasts: Your last meaningful birthday until you turn 65.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:02 pm

You know, if I hadn't been so convinced that my 21st had to be a BIT BLOW OUT PARTY OMG then I'd have probably had more fun. Take a deep breath, and remember, you don't have to make yourself have fun.

Happy birthday, Jesus.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Gringoire

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:13 am

I found out today that a review I left for a bad Hamlet fanfic 4 years ago was quoted and cited in someone's English thesis. Of all the things I ever thought I might someday be quoted on.
Back to top Go down
Kommandar

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm

Last night, my toilet was making Silent Hill noises.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:40 pm

So, I was waxing my legs, using the same wax I've used for years, only this time, my skin turned bright red. Now, I'm fair, and my skin normally reddens after waxing, but I mean bright, sunburn red. WTF?
Back to top Go down
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:43 pm

Pierre Gringoire wrote:
I found out today that a review I left for a bad Hamlet fanfic 4 years ago was quoted and cited in someone's English thesis. Of all the things I ever thought I might someday be quoted on.

How do you write Hamlet fanfiction? All the characters die*.

Yeah, I know about R+GaD. Point remains.
Back to top Go down
Owlish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Owlish

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:27 am

Lapin wrote:
So, I was waxing my legs, using the same wax I've used for years, only this time, my skin turned bright red. Now, I'm fair, and my skin normally reddens after waxing, but I mean bright, sunburn red. WTF?

Could have been any number of things. Maybe your skin was more sensitive than usual (due to recent activity, weather, something you ate) or maybe there were some trace impurities in the wax. It's also not unheard of to develop allergies to products you've used for years. If it happens again I would look for a different brand of wax.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:22 am

Owlish wrote:
Lapin wrote:

Could have been any number of things. Maybe your skin was more sensitive than usual (due to recent activity, weather, something you ate) or maybe there were some trace impurities in the wax. It's also not unheard of to develop allergies to products you've used for years. If it happens again I would look for a different brand of wax.

Aw, fuck. I don't want to consider that allergy thing. I like Parissa. It's the only wax that doesn't make my skin itchy after use.
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:33 pm

Lapin wrote:

Did you drink Orange Juice before waxing?
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:39 pm

I don't like orange juice, so no. Does that cause that?
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:35 pm

Lapin wrote:
I don't like orange juice, so no. Does that cause that?

For some people, yea. Anything with high acid like fruit juices or sodas could cause that kind of reaction.
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:36 am

I went out with some friends and we didn't get charged cover and only paid $2 each for coat check. When I was leaving the guy couldn't/wouldn.t find my purse. Had me come behind the counter and look in one spot for my shit and said that someone else had come through with the exact same number

Cue me freaking out because my ID can only be issue by the Finnish police and my credit and debit where in my wallet. My friend let me use his phone to call mine, no one picked up. Went back inside, gave another guy my coatcheck number and less than a minute later he approaches me with my purse that contains all my shit. I hug him, hop in a cab with friends, stop by mcdicks for food, hop into another cab and arrive home mystified about what this first coatcheck guy was trying to accomplish.
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:07 pm

Salamas wrote:
mystified about what this first coatcheck guy was trying to accomplish.
Nicking your purse?
Back to top Go down
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:47 pm

Whoa. We're having an earthquake... right now.

I can't actually feel it, but I'm in the shop right now and the light (suspended from a long chain) is swaying gently from side to side, and a few hanging rulers are gently swaying. (the noise of one suddenly hitting the other confused me at first, as I couldn't figure out what it was until I saw the lights swaying)

Odd to see something like this happen. I can't even feel anything.

Video'd for great justice!
Back to top Go down
lemmingwriter
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:39 pm

Sakurelf wrote:

I can't actually feel it, but I'm in the shop right now and the light (suspended from a long chain) is swaying gently from side to side, and a few hanging rulers are gently swaying. (the noise of one suddenly hitting the other confused me at first, as I couldn't figure out what it was until I saw the lights swaying)

According to the USGS, it was a 6.4. Not too shabby, Vancouver. Not too shabby at all. Everything okay? I'm surprised you didn't feel anything, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:07 pm

It was off the coast of vancouver island (the other side, not between the mainland) I'm not from Vancouver city, I'm waaaaay inland. Though I often say I'm from Vancouver to Americans / Internationals because nobody knows any other location in BC, and it's close enough to be within the margin of error. In a giant-ass country.
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:13 pm

Sakurelf wrote:

Video'd for great justice!

I noticed nothing or saw nothing swaying and I'm on UBC campus. Boo.
Back to top Go down
Kommandar

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:31 pm

I found that one of my Facebook friends is also friends with April Gaede. You know, the mother of these girls:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wat do
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:19 pm

Yesterday, my sister came to visit with her toddler and her infant. The toddler was cranky and finally fell asleep in a spare bedroom. Half an hour later, she woke up screaming, insisting there was a fuck outside her window (yes, a fuck). We were all trying to figure out what she meant by fuck when my pet bloodhound walked into the room. The toddler started pointing and screaming, "Fuck! Fuck!"

So now we know. A fuck is a dog.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
KJM
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:45 am

Lady Anne wrote:
A fuck is a dog.
On the upside, next time people annoy you, you can tell them to go dog themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://kennethmrrw502.blogspot.com/
Quijotesca
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Quijotesca

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:09 am

Yesterday, I was listening to "PONPONPON" and skimming the forum. This led to me watching Freezer's avatar jiggle to the song. And it was good.
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:22 am

A lot of the Christian churches around here have suddenly got signs such as "Jesus Christ is the Savior. Support Israel!" or "Baptism this Sunday. Support Israel!" in the last two days. Has something huge happened this week that I totally missed or what? Also, I don’t know how everyone in Israel finds it but I find it a tinny offensive to be yelling out how awesome Jesus is while saying to support a country that is mostly Jewish in the same breath. scratch
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:52 pm

bleachedblackcat wrote:
A lot of the Christian churches around here have suddenly got signs such as "Jesus Christ is the Savior. Support Israel!" or "Baptism this Sunday. Support Israel!" in the last two days. Has something huge happened this week that I totally missed or what? Also, I don’t know how everyone in Israel finds it but I find it a tinny offensive to be yelling out how awesome Jesus is while saying to support a country that is mostly Jewish in the same breath. scratch
Jesus was Jewish.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Braigwen
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:09 pm

There's a guy that comes in to the store I work in who looks uncannily like Nihilist.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:21 am

A terrible thing happened today. Well, not terrible, or it wouldn't be in the weird section.

I found DA fanart that actually makes Snivelly Robotnik look slightly attractive and rather badass. I'm not the only one, by the look of the replies.
Ignore the boobs. Look at Snivelly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Can you imagine? An attractive human? I feel great shame welling up inside at betraying my furry brethren.

Especially for Snivelly.

I'm going to be seeing that all day. Maybe all week.

Oh SHIT, what if I write a fic about that little loser?
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something Weird Happened to Me Today
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next