Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)

Go down 
+63
Aggie
Palantean Writer
StandupShady
Hawaiian Shirt
Eeveegou
Howithurts
Amalja
Vex
Quijotesca
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
CaptainMcNeil
The Unoriginal
VtheHappyLurker
Owlish
Sakurelf
not specified
Sarahsuke
minespatch
Lembech
pearlescent
bleachedblackcat
Mugg
Dr. Quinzel
Notanoni
Grimley Fieendish
Max III
villainy
grmblfjx
Penguin
JizzMasterZero
Fairlight
Shingzyl
Exodia's Right Leg
Alhazred
TheIan
Verandering
The Scientist
Rabid Badger
Blooferlady
Chris91
EileenK98
Adagio
Vilecat
Ozymandias
saeku
XLT-100852.0
Observed
Vanilla-villa
Lurv
Seule
Bella Mortis
Reepicheep-chan
Gamma Vector
SlyChild
InkWeaver
Just Chipper
Tungsten Monk
Mafiosa
MacCoinneach
your mom
Dr. Professor Science
Braigwen
NichoMas
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ozymandias

Ozymandias

A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:49 am

Anybody here into Rammstein? There was a time when you couldn't look for R+ art in DA without running straight into lupie-stardust. Granted, I only ventured into this fandom for the last time years ago, and the artist has been scrapping all these "pieces" and improved ever since. But there was a time when her reason d'etré was bishifying ugly scrawny Germans.

This is Christian "Flake" Lorenz and this is Till Lindemann, and let's face it Lupie, neither of them is a prettiboi.

Flake would not a beautiful transvestite make.

And why is Till increasingly reminding me of Tuxedo Mask.

And finally, ugly anatomy is unexplainable unless he's had a couple ribs removed.

(Edit: fixed broken link)

Last edited by Ozymandias on Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NichoMas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
NichoMas

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:56 am

Ozymandias wrote:
Anybody here into Rammstein? There was a time when you couldn't look for R+ art in DA without running straight into lupie-stardust. Granted, I only ventured into this fandom for the last time years ago, and the artist has been scrapping all these "pieces" and improved ever since. But there was a time when her reason d'etré was bishifying ugly scrawny Germans.

Ugh, Jesus, this was the exact point I was trying to make too.
WHY? Why do fangirls have to draw ugly men as kawaii animu anorexic transvestites.
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:08 am

NichoMas wrote:
Ozymandias wrote:

Ugh, Jesus, this was the exact point I was trying to make too.
WHY? Why do fangirls have to draw ugly men as kawaii animu anorexic transvestites.

I doubt their minds can reconcile the fact that the men they love for their music are ugly. And because everyone knows that if you put a man in a dress with make up he automatically becomes cute. Of course you do that after you've kept him in your basement for two months, living off of nothing but paint chips and rain water.
Back to top Go down
Vilecat

Vilecat

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:49 am

Braigwen wrote:
I doubt their minds can reconcile the fact that the men they love for their music are ugly. And because everyone knows that if you put a man in a dress with make up he automatically becomes cute. Of course you do that after you've kept him in your basement for two months, living off of nothing but paint chips and rain water.
They're certainly not sexy models, but I wouldn't go as far as calling them ugly. I fully agree with the whole "turning cute = wrong" though. To me it's like killing part of what defines Rammstein. Way to emasculate them, lupie. A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS) - Page 3 556166
Back to top Go down
Adagio
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Adagio

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:32 pm

XLT-100852.0 wrote:
Furrigorn

Oh god I laughed so hard. Just, like, lost it. Alternated between laughing and saying, "What the fuck" for a good while.

And then, just when I'd got over the giggles—

Mafiosa wrote:
Yaranaika, my dear Watson

Pfffffffhahahahahahahah
Back to top Go down
XLT-100852.0
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
XLT-100852.0

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
Shepard and Garrus in her captins cabin. Here's whats going on, they both just got back from having a blast dancing at Omega, they are now relaxing and just having some personal chat time in the captins cabin oooh! lol. Garrus: I havent had as much fun as i had tonight in a long time. Shepard: You need to get out more often Garrus *giggles*. Garrus: While we have some time to talk I always wonder what was your life back home, on earth? Shepard looks down and replies, "Well I had the best family anyone could have. But my teen years were a bit wild, my parents had a hard time handling me back then. I always wanted to get out and go everywhere with my friends. Garrus: Well look at you now, exploring dangerous places across the galaxy. Shepard: laguhs a bit. Ya I guess. I dont know what I would do with out you Garrus. I have very strong feelings for you she whispers. Once he heard that he leaned in closer to Shepard. Garrus:I've always wonder what if feels like to find the one in my life. I'd know it by the feeling, and im definatley feeling something in my heart right now. When im fighting by your side i feel a spark in my chest that goes out to you. Shepard: Oh Garrus.....she puts her hand on his cheek, her lips get closer. Garrus turns away,"Shepard my DNA is toxic to you." Shepard: I dont care! i want you Garrus. Garrus: dont worry i'll find someway to make this work. She puts her head on his shoulder, and whispers Can you feel the love tonight? Garrus replies, definatly!. Thats all for now. I also had my Shepard have a pet German Shepard hehe.

Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:02 pm

My thoughts exactly...

There is no Priiiiize.

*Runs away*
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:15 pm

XLT-100852.0 wrote:

Where the hell is the lower half of her body?
Back to top Go down
Gamma Vector

Gamma Vector

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:28 pm

EileenK98 wrote:

Most of it doesn't exist?
Back to top Go down
Observed
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:33 pm

Gamma Vector wrote:
EileenK98 wrote:

OK.
So, She lost her lower body in a tragic mass relay incident?
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:41 pm

Observed wrote:
Gamma Vector wrote:
EileenK98 wrote:

OK.
So, She lost her lower body in a tragic mass relay incident?

It looks like she kept the important bits...
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:07 am

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH! Shocked

KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!
Back to top Go down
NichoMas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
NichoMas

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:08 pm

l[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This makes me sad....
It's supposed to be Richie and Eddie from Bottom.

Edit:

WHY A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS) - Page 3 199471
Back to top Go down
NichoMas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
NichoMas

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:11 pm

I keep finding more and more furry stuff of these guys.
Back to top Go down
Blooferlady
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Blooferlady

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:33 pm

Delightful.

I'm really not sure what to make of this. The best thing is I think her mom has a tattoo of her art.
Back to top Go down
http://blooferblog.tumblr.com
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:51 am

Blooferlady wrote:
Delightful.

I'm really not sure what to make of this. The best thing is I think her mom has a tattoo of her art.

>Current residence: London, England
>"Vocalize", "mom"

I'm confused :c
Back to top Go down
XLT-100852.0
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
XLT-100852.0

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:44 pm

Seule wrote:

>"Vocalize", "mom"

There is this thing called immigration that let's people live in countries that they were previously not civilians of.
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:26 pm

XLT-100852.0 wrote:
Seule wrote:

>"Vocalize", "mom"

There is this thing called immigration that let's people live in countries that they were previously not civilians citizens of.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 pm

Ozymandias wrote:

This is Christian "Flake" Lorenz and this is Till Lindemann, and let's face it Lupie, neither of them is a prettiboi.

Flake would not a beautiful transvestite make.

And why is Till increasingly reminding me of Tuxedo Mask.

And finally, ugly anatomy is unexplainable unless he's had a couple ribs removed.

(Edit: fixed broken link)

The thing is, I've noticed that people in Europe, in general, don't expect their rock stars to be handsome as long as they make good music. If Rammstein had tried to become famous in the US first, they never would have made it, simply because they don't look like air-brushed models. They look like ordinary guys. Bishifying them is not only pointless, it destroys (at least for me) part of their appeal.
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:37 am

I had no idea people drew manga-style pictures of Oezil. Wow.

I'm as fond of good footballers as the next gal... but this is weird.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:33 pm

Braigwen wrote:
XLT-100852.0 wrote:
Seule wrote:

>"Vocalize", "mom"

There is this thing called immigration that let's people live in countries that they were previously not civilians citizens of.

oic, derp
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:08 pm

NichoMas wrote:
l[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Oh fuck oh fuck

it took me a few seconds to realise who these two were before I looked at the names.

I hate content-less "rarg I am angry/why does this exist" posts but OH FUCK WHO WOULD THINK THIS IS A GOOD FUCKING IDEA? Angry
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:58 pm

Late to the party, but don't be dissing the crossdressers.

What gets me about Rammstein fans is when the creepy women of my mother's age start talking about how attractive Till Lindemann is.

... uh.
........... UH.

No, no I'm sorry. He's rather over the hill. Not entirely that bad when he was younger, but uh.
No.
DNW.

Want the music, though.
(Unless they keep producing stuff like their last album. I only liked about three songs off Liebe ist für alle da)
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:47 am

Rammstein are kinda cool, but they look creepy. I mean, it's a matter of taste, but drawing cringe-worthy pics of them doing cringe-worthy stuff... it's a little sick.

I agree about the last album. Not my style.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:28 am

SlyChild wrote:
WTF?
Spoiler:
I'm not sure whether to be aroused or seriously weirded out by this.
[Goes to beat the image out of his eyes with a crowbar.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next