Why God, Why?


 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Alhazred
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:14 pm

Because stupid teenagers don't have anything but sex on their minds.

Proof that the human race needs to get laid (or at least masturbate) more.

Also, why does Shepard in that picture look like Yuffie? Yuffie should never be Shepard.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
avatar

Join date : 2009-07-18
Location : Wild Gray Yonder

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:08 am

Alhazred wrote:
Because stupid teenagers don't have anything but sex on their minds.

Proof that the human race needs to get laid (or at least masturbate) more.

Also, why does Shepard in that picture look like Yuffie? Yuffie should never be Shepard.

You mean you never played Shepard as a kleptomaniac ninja?
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 37
Location : Punching Udina.

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:54 am

Penguin wrote:
Alhazred wrote:
Because stupid teenagers don't have anything but sex on their minds.

Proof that the human race needs to get laid (or at least masturbate) more.

Also, why does Shepard in that picture look like Yuffie? Yuffie should never be Shepard.

You mean you never played Shepard as a kleptomaniac ninja?

But Shepard is not jailbait with a lemon twist either...
Back to top Go down
NichoMas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 25
Location : MIA

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wat
Back to top Go down
Alhazred
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:09 pm

What is wrong with her hands? Why is one of them baby Cthulhu?
Back to top Go down
NichoMas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 25
Location : MIA

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:20 pm

She looks as if she's wondering the same thing.
Back to top Go down
NichoMas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 25
Location : MIA

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Oh god, someone get this woman to the hospital!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
That is... a bear?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This piece is titled 'Bad Moon Rising'... All I have to say is, something bad is definitely rising.
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 37
Location : Punching Udina.

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:00 pm

If you think that's bad... just see what this bitch does to[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down
Observed
Sporkbender
Sporkbender


Join date : 2010-09-17
Location : Hissing softly in your ear.

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:18 pm

Shocked

Aliens the Turians may be but what the fuck is wrong with it's spine?
Anorexic Turian?
Back to top Go down
NichoMas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 25
Location : MIA

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:20 pm

ow wat
Back to top Go down
Alhazred
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:06 pm

Braigwen wrote:
If you think that's bad... just see what this bitch does to[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Did Rob Liefeld draw this?
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 37
Location : Punching Udina.

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are supposed to be Turians...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a Turian. Notice something about the females? No boobs. They're not mammals.

And before you tell me that the male has no junk, what would you do if your junk was exposed to the solar radiation on their planet? You would keep it quite literally, where the sun don't shine.
Back to top Go down
Shingzyl
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2009-12-09
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:39 am

Braigwen wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are supposed to be Turians...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a Turian. Notice something about the females? No boobs. They're not mammals.

And before you tell me that the male has no junk, what would you do if your junk was exposed to the solar radiation on their planet? You would keep it quite literally, where the sun don't shine.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://ryukirose3407.deviantart.com
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 32
Location : IN A SEXY NEW CONDO

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:57 am

Shingzyl wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
When we make contact with some non-mammal extra-terrestial species in the future I am totes gonna surgically remove my titties to better fit their standard of beauty.
Back to top Go down
Tungsten Monk
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 29
Location : Cedar Rapids, IA

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:46 pm

Do you guys think there's enough material on DA for a separate Poser thread? I've been seeing a lot of deformed, dead-eyed abominations on the DA frontpage lately . . .
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 32
Location : IN A SEXY NEW CONDO

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:27 pm

Tungsten Monk wrote:
Do you guys think there's enough material on DA for a separate Poser thread? I've been seeing a lot of deformed, dead-eyed abominations on the DA frontpage lately . . .
Yes. Start a Poser thread.

Do iiiiit.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:45 pm

Ozymandias wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is this currently a theme on DA? Heard this elsewhere, too.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:44 pm

Well whoever they are, they've apparently decided to take their dollies and go elsewhere.





Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 32
Location : IN A SEXY NEW CONDO

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:03 pm

Cissexist?

Learn a new word everyday, I guess. Kind of counter-intuative sounding to me though.
Back to top Go down
XLT-100852.0
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 25
Location : interwebs

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:57 pm

Doesn't "cissexist" mean that they hate everyone who's not trans? scratch

Also, I think I heard the name lupie-stardust before.
Back to top Go down
Tungsten Monk
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 29
Location : Cedar Rapids, IA

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:56 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
Ozymandias wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is this currently a theme on DA? Heard this elsewhere, too.

I haven't seen this one much. I tend to be the last to hear about gossip and drama, though, so I can't be sure, but I think this is a case of butthurt writ large. Prejudice tends to be one of the rallying cries of the perpetually offended whiner.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 27
Location : Home of the peanuts.

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:05 pm

Actually, uh. Read the what he links to. It's pretty legit.

DeviantART's never been the best, but whoa, way to fucking drop the ball on this one.
Back to top Go down
XLT-100852.0
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 25
Location : interwebs

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:17 pm

Tungsten Monk wrote:
I haven't seen this one much. I tend to be the last to hear about gossip and drama, though, so I can't be sure, but I think this is a case of butthurt writ large. Prejudice tends to be one of the rallying cries of the perpetually offended whiner.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 32
Location : IN A SEXY NEW CONDO

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:33 pm

XLT-100852.0 wrote:
Doesn't "cissexist" mean that they hate everyone who's not trans? scratch
That is what I thought at first, but that did not make a lot of sense in context. So I looked it up and I guess it mean the opposite. It just seems like a poorly thought-out word to me.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:59 pm

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
XLT-100852.0 wrote:
Doesn't "cissexist" mean that they hate everyone who's not trans? scratch
That is what I thought at first, but that did not make a lot of sense in context. So I looked it up and I guess it mean the opposite. It just seems like a poorly thought-out word to me.

I thought the same thing, and even after having looked it up, I'm still not entirely sure it wasn't being used in a negative sense.

I also think I might know this person (marginally, as in a friend of a friend of on Facebook).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)   

Back to top Go down
 
A Deviantart Fanart Thread (May be NWS)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Mai-Multiverse Calendar Contest 2011 on deviantART
» The official "What song are you listening to?" thread v2
» NaruHina Fanart...
» Pok├ęShipping (Ash x Misty) General Discussion Thread
» The Flat/Satin Black Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: New Releases-
Jump to: