Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fractured fingers - dangers and healing time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nevvy
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

Fractured fingers - dangers and healing time Empty
PostSubject: Fractured fingers - dangers and healing time   Fractured fingers - dangers and healing time EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:07 am

I have an idea for a character who is a spy to be captured by an opposing team of spies, but I'd like some input on this:

The guy isn't a Houdini, but he's very skilled at getting out of tricky situations. This will have been developed beforehand in the plot. His enemies know this and they are mostly worried that he will try to kill himself to avoid being tortured. My idea is for them to on top of tying him up break his fingers to ensure that he doesn't escape or commit suicide.

Now, how great is the risk that this would lead to something possibly fatal, like a blood clot?

Second, how long would it take before this started to heal wrong, so that his friends when they get him out will have to worry about needing to break his fingers again to set them right?
Back to top Go down
OzymandiasBowie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
OzymandiasBowie

Fractured fingers - dangers and healing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fractured fingers - dangers and healing time   Fractured fingers - dangers and healing time EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:52 pm

Here.
Back to top Go down

Fractured fingers - dangers and healing time
Page 1 of 1