Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers

Go down 
+34
Reidmar
Mikey Go WOOGA
Mr.Doobie
Cyberwulf
ViewSonic
Braigwen
Hot Cancer
karmyn31
Sheba
Penguin
Aggie
Sutremaine
myeerah
Raine
grmblfjx
Alhazred
Achtung Baby
gaijinguy
Gamma Vector
InkWeaver
Cactus Wren
lemmingwriter
Sparrow
EileenK98
SisterGrimm
crowdog66
Reepicheep-chan
Maximilia
TheHermit
rae
Lady Anne
Trioculus
Soylent Green
Tungsten Monk
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
goldfish

GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers   GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers - Page 4 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:48 pm

Dude, in the adult world, you don't just physically grab a stranger's child and move him (especially as a first response). They're a human child, not a fucking pet - and even if they were pets, they still wouldn't be yours, so generally: yeah, don't touch strange children. I feel like we shouldn't need some kind of cautionary tale picture book for this.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers   GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers - Page 4 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:52 pm

Yeaaaaaaaahhhh. You DO NOT ever touch someone's child unless they are doing something that is physically dangerous that WILL get them hurt in the next few seconds... and sometimes not even then.

You can be sued. Your store can be sued. Why the fuck didn't you get the parent and tell her she would have to leave if she didn't keep her crotchgoblin away from the lights? Yes, she was a terrible parent and a raging asshole, but you could have handled this much better.
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers   GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers - Page 4 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:09 am

rae wrote:
You can be sued. Your store can be sued. Why the fuck didn't you get the parent and tell her she would have to leave if she didn't keep her crotchgoblin away from the lights? Yes, she was a terrible parent and a raging asshole, but you could have handled this much better.

And especially how he words it, it's like he's a pedophile in waiting.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers   GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers - Page 4 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:42 pm

Disco Stu wrote:
rae wrote:

And especially how he words it, it's like he's a pedophile in waiting.
oh yeah because this totally TOTALLY happened u gais

for sure nobody got lost on their way to cf_hardcore
Back to top Go down
ViewSonic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
ViewSonic

PostSubject: Re: GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers   GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers - Page 4 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:27 pm

Of course none of it actually happened. You guys are all stirring up a shift it of semantics and letting the inmates get away with grand larceny, if that makes any sense. Cyberwulf was the only one who noticed this. You're a cool woman, by the way cyberwulf. I think all of you are cool, except for penguin, who can suck a dick and die. Other than that, it's all good.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers   GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers - Page 4 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:52 pm

ViewSonic wrote:
You're a cool woman, by the way cyberwulf. I think all of you are cool, except for penguin, who can suck a dick and die.

No I can't; with that post you didn't leave any dicks left to suck.
Back to top Go down
CyanideTea

CyanideTea

PostSubject: Re: GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers   GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:49 pm

I work for a Kroger gas station. Kroger offers Plus Cards that, when used at checkout, provide that two-for-whatever deal you're after.

Me: That'll be 5.16.

Stupid: THA SAGN SED IT WUS TOOFER TREE DALAS.

Me: ...with you Plus Card.

If someone forgets their card, they can give a telephone number instead. Which they are supposed to type into the keypad themselves so people listening won't steal your fuel points. We would rather not have to replace the keypad every two months so we type it in ourselves which is hard to do with someone of the Spanish speaking, deaf, or peanut-butter-and-marshmallow-stuffed mushmouthed folks who seem to occupy this town. Hell, people give me their PIN sometimes. Not smart.
And let me tell you WGW, fuel points are SRS BIZNESS.

Just recently some old harpy told me she had ten cents off and the mean old fuel pump didn't let her have it. I set her pump to prepay and lo, she had only 68 points when you need 100 to get ten cents off. And I DIDN'T GIVE THEM TO HER. I'M SOOOO MEAN.

This happens a lot. Look, it's my job to take your money and keep this dump stocked and clean. I only get two smoke breaks and there's not even a bathroom in this tiny box. Keep up with your own stupid points.

And for cryin' out loud READ YOUR RECEIPT. It says on every receipt that your fuel points are good for 1 month Example;
July points expire August 31. Your August points expire September 30. And so on and so forth.
This is not freakin' rocket science.

I HATE both Fridays (especially first Friday of the month) and the last two days of the month because everyone and their frickin' mom is out getting gas. And NO I cannot change it so your points from last month get used instead. If you have more points from this month, they will get used first. You decided to hoard them from last month and now you are going to lose them and that is your fault. I do not personally care that you could not top off your tank for ten cents less when I will probably have to sell soda cans to get through the weekend.

I will not turn on the pump for you and let you pay when you're done. Tell the manager about it. She will probably not be nice about it. She probably doesn't like the people who drive off without paying.Not saying you will. Blame THOSE people. Blame the people who steal.

Stop sending your kids to pay for your gas. They come in two flavors; LOUD and wordy ones who make me interrogate them (I know you need gas. Now give me some info so I can help you.) THEY TALK AND TAP ON THE SPEAKER by the Nine, why was that the sperm that won...and the other kind are the ones who just stare at me and can't figure out how to put the money in the drawer. Hell, a handful of adults can't figure that out.

AND STOP TAPPING YOUR HANDS ON MY DRAWER OR I SWEAR I WILL COME OUTSIDE AND SET YOU ON FIRE.

People are stupid and have frickin WILDERNESS manners. And they're ugly, too.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers   GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:32 am

CyanideTea wrote:
This happens a lot. Look, it's my job to take your money and keep this dump stocked and clean. I only get two smoke breaks and there's not even a bathroom in this tiny box. Keep up with your own stupid points.
Um. In the Netherlands, that's sort of illegal? There's got to be facilities on the premises'n stuff.

Or at least a decent bush to hide behind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers   GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 9:20 am

Jay/Cris wrote:
CyanideTea wrote:
Um. In the Netherlands, that's sort of illegal? There's got to be facilities on the premises'n stuff.
IDK where Cyanide is from, but the Netherlands sure as fuck have better labor laws than the states, so that should come as no surprise.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers   GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 2:46 pm

Yup. They don't legally have to give you breaks in a lot of jobs in the US. My management has decided we just don't get them, anymore, except the ones corporate have mandated.
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers   GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:06 pm

rae wrote:
Yup. They don't legally have to give you breaks in a lot of jobs in the US. My management has decided we just don't get them, anymore, except the ones corporate have mandated.
Huh, I thought that was just in the service industry. Because I technically don't get breaks, and actually started a really shitty smoking habit long ago just BECAUSE everyone who smoked automatically got a smoke break.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers   GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 4:21 pm

oh my god have i really never told the dead dog story in here?

ok

Guy applies for planning permission for a fence around his house.

Planning refuse permission due to, let's say, legal irregularities with the house.

Guy's dog runs onto the road from his unfenced property because what are leashes/chains and is knocked down and killed

Guy loads freshly dead dog and hysterical wife and kids into car, tears arse down the county, storms into the local authority buildings, barges into Planning and fires the dead dog on the public counter, screaming that we murdered his dog.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers   GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:58 pm

Disco Stu wrote:
rae wrote:
Huh, I thought that was just in the service industry. Because I technically don't get breaks, and actually started a really shitty smoking habit long ago just BECAUSE everyone who smoked automatically got a smoke break.
hahahahahano. That's any service industry job. I can't quit smoking because it's the only way I get to be off the floor for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
CyanideTea

CyanideTea

PostSubject: Re: GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers   GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:53 am

Jay/Cris wrote:
CyanideTea wrote:

Or at least a decent bush to hide behind.
I'm from Texas. The bathroom is in the store proper. Upstairs. And I have to either wait for someone to come get me out or lock everything up and run for it. Or I'm supposed to, anyway. Fuck that shit, I don't even get insurance for working in fuel. They care more about their merchandise than their employees.

Yesterday, one of only two people at that place who actually manage to get on my nerves said the manager told her 'not to worry about' my last break; I had an entire soda and had to pee so badly it felt like my eyes were waterlogged. Had to wait for the closing clerk to come in before I made a mad dash for the loo.

I swear I should have just found their cars and pissed in the front seats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers   GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

GTFO my business, bitch: Godawful Customers
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4