Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Malfoy Island

Go down 
+19
talonotw
Jesus.
Adagio
ZoZo
grmblfjx
your mom
Cyberwulf
moonpie
Exodia's Right Leg
Sutremaine
Maximilia
Vanilla-villa
TheHedonist
Penguin
XLT-100852.0
littledorrit
EileenK98
Dr. Quinzel
FreakEgg
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
FreakEgg
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
FreakEgg

Malfoy Island - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Island   Malfoy Island - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:25 pm

Jesus christ, you people keep putting words in my mouth. Alright, I'm sorry for horribly offending everyone by making a comment, that was my fault, and not well planned out. I never meant to make it seem as though I find women who have sex with various partners dispicable. Far from that. I think women, and men, should be allowed to have sex with however many people they want. Again, I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freak-egg.deviantart.com
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Island   Malfoy Island - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:33 pm

Soooo I'm wondering when exactly you're going to get the point, or if you are just going to keep getting defensive and whine that we're all overreacting to something you apparently are clueless about.

Oh and if you are clueless as to what I'm saying you're clueless about, feel free to ask nicely.
Back to top Go down
FreakEgg
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
FreakEgg

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Island   Malfoy Island - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:42 pm

The truth is, when I said it, I had no idea it was so offensive. I've learned my lesson, and fully regret saying what I did, so I apologized. Can we please move on?
Back to top Go down
littledorrit
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
littledorrit

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Island   Malfoy Island - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:52 am

Oh my God, is this still going on?

PS: the fic? Hilarious.
Back to top Go down
your mom
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
your mom

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Island   Malfoy Island - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:31 pm

FreakEgg wrote:

dude, I think shes already over 20, cause the AN in one chapter on the Malfoy Island sequel says shes got a 4 year old kid and her own house or something, explaining why her birth scenes are so realistic, and disturbing for people like me, who find giving birth quite disgusting for a fanfic XD

Say WHHAAAAAAAAAAAT?

I've gotta say I didn't actually get to the birth scenes, I was mostly just lulzing at what you sent me over MSN way back, and what you had in the snark, and I opened the first chapter of the sequel and had a bit of a poke through.

But what kind of person old enough to have children wants to WRITE this shit?? XDDDDD I mean, I've read some Doctor Who fics involving babies and stuff, but it was all classy, mature stuff that was written by women over 30 XDD I can only think of like, 2 or 3 birth scenes I've read, and they weren't intensely graphic, I mean, they felt realistic enough to me, but they didn't make me go "Aww, sick! Gross! I wish I could unread what I just read!"

(And come on, I know birth is a natural thing and all that, but it's totally gross. You all know it. Yes, I am immature, this will not be an insult to me.)

But this story is like... the author's personal wet dream about Snape and Lucius and herself living happily ever after and getting married. ...Hmm, kinda sounds like another author I know, who wrote a pretty popular book about vampires...

And she doesn't seem to have much other writing talent to speak of, so I guess it's a safe assumption that she seized onto something she's done before and described it in vast detail, to make up for the utter lack of any detail or realism in the rest of the fic.
Back to top Go down
FreakEgg
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
FreakEgg

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Island   Malfoy Island - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:29 pm

your mom wrote:
FreakEgg wrote:

dude, I think shes already over 20, cause the AN in one chapter on the Malfoy Island sequel says shes got a 4 year old kid and her own house or something, explaining why her birth scenes are so realistic, and disturbing for people like me, who find giving birth quite disgusting for a fanfic XD

Say WHHAAAAAAAAAAAT?

I've gotta say I didn't actually get to the birth scenes, I was mostly just lulzing at what you sent me over MSN way back, and what you had in the snark, and I opened the first chapter of the sequel and had a bit of a poke through.

But what kind of person old enough to have children wants to WRITE this shit?? XDDDDD I mean, I've read some Doctor Who fics involving babies and stuff, but it was all classy, mature stuff that was written by women over 30 XDD I can only think of like, 2 or 3 birth scenes I've read, and they weren't intensely graphic, I mean, they felt realistic enough to me, but they didn't make me go "Aww, sick! Gross! I wish I could unread what I just read!"

(And come on, I know birth is a natural thing and all that, but it's totally gross. You all know it. Yes, I am immature, this will not be an insult to me.)

But this story is like... the author's personal wet dream about Snape and Lucius and herself living happily ever after and getting married. ...Hmm, kinda sounds like another author I know, who wrote a pretty popular book about vampires...

And she doesn't seem to have much other writing talent to speak of, so I guess it's a safe assumption that she seized onto something she's done before and described it in vast detail, to make up for the utter lack of any detail or realism in the rest of the fic.

ahaha, I was just thinking the other day "This story's like Twilight, if Edward and Jacob had decided to just BOTH bang and marry her."
Back to top Go down
your mom
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
your mom

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Island   Malfoy Island - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 5:55 pm

FreakEgg wrote:

ahaha, I was just thinking the other day "This story's like Twilight, if Edward and Jacob had decided to just BOTH bang and marry her."

That actually might have been a lulzier book.
Back to top Go down
FreakEgg
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
FreakEgg

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Island   Malfoy Island - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:54 pm

Nihilist wrote:
FreakEgg wrote:
The truth is, when I said it, I had no idea it was so offensive. I've learned my lesson, and fully regret saying what I did, so I apologized. Can we please move on?

I like having my cock sucked.

who doesn't?
Back to top Go down
FreakEgg
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
FreakEgg

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Island   Malfoy Island - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:29 pm

Nihilist wrote:
FreakEgg wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
FreakEgg wrote:

who doesn't?

I like to eat out my girlfriend, too. She makes the most adorable ":'D" face.

Cool story, bro Malfoy Island - Page 4 961878
Back to top Go down
FreakEgg
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
FreakEgg

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Island   Malfoy Island - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:32 pm

Nihilist wrote:
FreakEgg wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
FreakEgg wrote:
Nihilist wrote:

who doesn't?

I like to eat out my girlfriend, too. She makes the most adorable ":'D" face.

Cool story, bro Malfoy Island - Page 4 961878

What, you've never gone down on your girlfriend (assuming you've had one)?

I have... had?... have a girlfriend, but no, not yet. Shes away at University.
Back to top Go down
FreakEgg
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
FreakEgg

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Island   Malfoy Island - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:35 pm

Nihilist wrote:
FreakEgg wrote:

I have... had?... have a girlfriend, but no, not yet. Shes away at University.

Is your primary mode of interaction with this girl on a free webcam with lotion and tissue

rofl, no. We know each other IRL, so to speak.
also, I would need no lotion, nor tissue.
Back to top Go down
FreakEgg
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
FreakEgg

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Island   Malfoy Island - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:41 pm

Nihilist wrote:
FreakEgg wrote:

We know each other IRL, so to speak.

And her last name is Palmer?

Um, no.
Back to top Go down
FreakEgg
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
FreakEgg

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Island   Malfoy Island - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:57 pm

Nihilist wrote:
That's it, keep posturing about how straight and edgy and amazing you are. Just remember, the more you reply to me, the less time you're spending exploring vaginas from all those sluts you're so totally cool with because they can suck your cock Trollface

Sorry, I never said I was straight, edgy, or amazing.. I'm none of those things... and I don't have a cock, I'm female.
Back to top Go down
talonotw

talonotw

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Island   Malfoy Island - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:59 pm

FreakEgg wrote:

It's more like Twilight than you know. Just look at all the incidental drama that was caused by ONE. WORD. related to it. I can't be the only one who sees the parallel to team Jake/Eddie.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Island   Malfoy Island - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:08 am

Nihilist wrote:
FreakEgg wrote:

Sorry, I never said I was straight, edgy, or amazing.. I'm none of those things... and I don't have a cock, I'm female.

Sorry but that just makes the last 4 pages of wank even funnier, carry on.

Yeah, wow, quit being a dick, Nil. Jesus, we're going to scare off all the newbies.
Back to top Go down
BadficReadings

BadficReadings

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Island   Malfoy Island - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:35 pm

At least it isn't an MPreg, I guess we should be thankful for small favors.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BadficReadings
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Island   Malfoy Island - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:37 am

Don't curse it into existence. Mpreg is not less likely in fangurlverse than Hermione marrying Snape and Malfoy and having their twins.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Island   Malfoy Island - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:07 pm

The Scientist wrote:
Don't curse it into existence. Mpreg is not less likely in fangurlverse than Hermione marrying Snape and Malfoy and having their twins.

Well, now we know what to expect in future chapters. Since it's a fanon fact that male wizards can get pregnant. By both other male wizards AND witches. Malfoy Island - Page 4 927788

(I'm fairly sure I remember someone snarking a HP story where that happened to Harry, who was involved in a threesome with Hermione and Draco. Or maybe all the horrors just bleed into each other over time).
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Island   Malfoy Island - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:16 am

That rings a bell...faintly. In this fic, I think that the self-insert will get most of the wuvy attention. On the other hand, fangurlz do wuv them some unlikely yaoi. Followed by mpreg.

I'm going to go read this sequel now.
Back to top Go down
s_s_harry

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Island   Malfoy Island - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 am

Can you guys post a link to the sequel? It sounds absolutely horrifying!!!

I hope that everyone has just learned to agree to disagree, because hey, that's what tolerance and understanding is about right? Something about co-existing as peacefully as possible with other individuals that humans have been trying to figure out to do for the last god-knows-how many years?

In the end, this is a forum, a place for opinions, and it IS okay to tell someone you are offended by a statement, and it IS okay for the person accused to defend their statement, but after such is done, either agree on a position, or acknowledge that you dont agree and that's that.

Personally, when I think of the word slut, I think of any individual who has a tendency to be sexually active with multiple partners, male or female. It has through time though, been used primarily towards women. But I think that has to do more with the general social acceptance of promiscuous males versus promiscuous females. If a guy sleeps around historically they're "The man" is a woman sleeps around, historically she's "that slut" and that's just how it is.

There's seems to have been some sort of strange speaker-versus-interpreter responsibility being debated as well, and as far as who is at fault if something is misinterpreted, the answer is both. If the speaker conveys a message and the interpreter assumes it is something that is not clarified, then it is the fault of the messenger, but at the point in which the messenger has fully clarified their point and the interpreter REFUSES to understand it is the fault of the interpreter. There doesn't even seem to be that big of difference in your interpretations of the words beyond whether or not its sexist.

In the end the anger is misdirected at that word. The question isn't, "Why did you call a woman a slut?! OMFG I cant believe you!" The question to be answered is "Why is promiscuity only socially acceptable for males?" And it doesn't seem like this individual was trying to say only women are "sluts," it's just shorter to write and more to the point than typing "haha she's promiscuous because she's sleeping with two guys."
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Island   Malfoy Island - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:26 am

s_s_harry wrote:
tl;dr

Why would you bring this up again?
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Island   Malfoy Island - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:14 pm

Well.... because....damn it. Malfoy Island - Page 4 367135
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Island   Malfoy Island - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:05 pm

The Scientist wrote:

Not you.
Back to top Go down
s_s_harry

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Island   Malfoy Island - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:19 am

well, Why not??? Anywho the important part was the first line... can someone post a link up to the sequel?
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Island   Malfoy Island - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:30 am

TheHedonist wrote:
The Scientist wrote:

Not you.

I know that. I was trying to be helpful. Obviously, I failed. Excitedplz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Island   Malfoy Island - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Malfoy Island
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4