Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kid Icarus Uprising

Go down 
+2
TheHermit
GamemasterAnthony
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GamemasterAnthony
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
GamemasterAnthony

Kid Icarus Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Kid Icarus Uprising   Kid Icarus Uprising EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:37 am

Kid Icarus Uprising trailer

So...they finally give Pit AND his new Brawl look a new adventure, eh? Well, so far I am liking what I am seeing!
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus Uprising   Kid Icarus Uprising EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:03 pm

There should probably be a general purpose E3 thread for Antidotes, as well as one in YPiiAWT. From what I'm hearing Nintendo is announcing one completely awesome game after another (Kirby's Epic Yarn Kid Icarus Uprising 831506), but there's plenty of stupid shit as well.

To be on topic; um, neat? I kinda don't get why everyone wanted Kid Icarus back so much, was NES and Gameboy game really that good?
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus Uprising   Kid Icarus Uprising EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:04 am

A bunch of people who never heard of Kid Icarus before SSBB got railroaded into playing SSBB, and whored the shit out of Pit by spamming his HYOYOYOYO attack at Mario all night long. Whether you chuckled and moved on or thought that this was the best most awesomest thing ever and needed to be developed probably depended on whether you were 23 or 13 at the time, respectively.
Back to top Go down
Adagio
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Adagio

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus Uprising   Kid Icarus Uprising EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:46 pm

Well, I hope the flight controls are decent.

A lot about how the ground gameplay looks reminds me of Kingdom Hearts. If it's more than a superficial likeness, it should be fun. (Say what you will about KH, but I've always found the battles hella fun.)
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus Uprising   Kid Icarus Uprising EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:04 pm

Adagio wrote:
hella
Adagio wrote:
hella
Adagio wrote:
hella

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
Back to top Go down
Adagio
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Adagio

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus Uprising   Kid Icarus Uprising EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:44 pm

My powers of perspicacity tell me that word annoys you. Allow me to take note for future reference. =D
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus Uprising   Kid Icarus Uprising EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:36 pm

It's not a word. It's not even a contraction. It is verbal cancer. You probably tell people that you could care less.
Back to top Go down
Adagio
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Adagio

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus Uprising   Kid Icarus Uprising EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:42 am

Actually, I've always found "could care less" illogical.

Also, it's difficult to say something's not a word, because it's so very hard to define what a word is. Is a word a word once someone designates a series of one or more morphemes a specific meaning? Is it a word once that meaning becomes widely recognized? (You could argue—very effectively, I'd imagine—that 'lol' isn't a word, but people use it as a verb, a noun, and verbal filler in much the same way as 'okay' is used.)

(Just so we're clear, by the by, I'm not pointing this out to be condescending or anything. It's a topic I find fascinating, is all.)

Shoulda taken philology as a major. Grumble grumble.
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus Uprising   Kid Icarus Uprising EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:44 am

TheHermit wrote:
but there's plenty of stupid shit as well.

Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus Uprising   Kid Icarus Uprising EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:08 am

I'm now imagining a Kid Icarus/God of War crossover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus Uprising   Kid Icarus Uprising Empty

Back to top Go down

Kid Icarus Uprising
Page 1 of 1