Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

glenn beck's incest fantasy

Go down 
+4
Rabid Badger
Cyberwulf
Malganis
SirDixonDongs
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SirDixonDongs
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
SirDixonDongs

glenn beck's incest fantasy Empty
PostSubject: glenn beck's incest fantasy   glenn beck's incest fantasy EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:57 am

Quote :
“I thought that one day, I would just wake up and realize it was just a stupid fling . . just innocent experimentation... I thought that if I admitted the love I had been hiding, society would reject me . . . .”

“It all started one day when I was twelve . . . That's when I found my true love . . . I had looked this person's way a few times and got that nervous feeling in my stomach – but I had been taught that this love was forbidden.”

“Then came the fair . . . my hand brushed this person's . . . my palms began to sweat . . . my hands began to shake . . . the Ferris wheel came to a complete stop.”

“I looked deeply into this person's eyes, and reached out to softly touch this person's face. I leaned in and I kissed this person.”

“I kissed my sister. First our lips met, seconds later our tongues. I ran my fingers through her silky hair and felt her soft skin. It was the height of passion and the moment I knew who my true love was . . . We knew we had done something so wrong, but at the same time, something so very right.”

“Since then we have met in secret several times . . My sister and I are in love . . .

i bet he's fappin all the way to the bank, yo
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: glenn beck's incest fantasy   glenn beck's incest fantasy EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:27 am

what the hell where did you find this?

Quote :
We knew we had done something so wrong, but at the same time, something so very right

Most cliched line ever.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: glenn beck's incest fantasy   glenn beck's incest fantasy EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:34 pm

Link?
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: glenn beck's incest fantasy   glenn beck's incest fantasy EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

edit: oh and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: glenn beck's incest fantasy   glenn beck's incest fantasy EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:26 pm

SirDixonDongs wrote:

So he's trying to say it's okay to hate gays by 'pretending' he was in love with sister? Because incest is bad, and so is being gay? Ignoring the fact that the taboo against incest is universal and ingrained in even the most primitive of societies, whereas feelings towards people being gay varies widely from one place to another?

I do have to say that the scenario he wrote seems a lot more genuine and heartfelt than anything I've ever heard him say in real life.
Back to top Go down
oxymoron

PostSubject: Re: glenn beck's incest fantasy   glenn beck's incest fantasy EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:27 am

I just... what? The whole incest/gay analogy makes no sense, and I think this lends credence to that.

Wonder if he used a ghostwriter or if he has a sister and said sister is now squicked out.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: glenn beck's incest fantasy   glenn beck's incest fantasy EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:32 am

i hope he has a sister just to see her disgust when she finds out what he wrote
Back to top Go down
pirategrrl
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
pirategrrl

PostSubject: Re: glenn beck's incest fantasy   glenn beck's incest fantasy EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:38 pm

I died laughing at that movie! And man, that guy had a hairy leg. wtf.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/~pirategrrl
Cactus Wren
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cactus Wren

PostSubject: Re: glenn beck's incest fantasy   glenn beck's incest fantasy EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:59 am

Rabid Badger wrote:
SirDixonDongs wrote:

So he's trying to say it's okay to hate gays by 'pretending' he was in love with sister? Because incest is bad, and so is being gay? Ignoring the fact that the taboo against incest is universal and ingrained

And apparently innate.

Rabid Badger wrote:
in even the most primitive of societies, whereas feelings towards people being gay varies widely from one place to another?

I do have to say that the scenario he wrote seems a lot more genuine and heartfelt than anything I've ever heard him say in real life.
Back to top Go down
Notanoni
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Notanoni

PostSubject: Re: glenn beck's incest fantasy   glenn beck's incest fantasy EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:24 pm

Cactus Wren wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:

So he's trying to say it's okay to hate gays by 'pretending' he was in love with sister? Because incest is bad, and so is being gay? Ignoring the fact that the taboo against incest is universal and ingrained

And apparently innate.

Rabid Badger wrote:
in even the most primitive of societies, whereas feelings towards people being gay varies widely from one place to another?

It's innate in humans, but not completely universal.

There are societies, and were societies, where brother/sister marriages were widely accepted and not uncommon.

However you've got to inculturate people pretty strongly to give up their innate incest taboos.

Having a culture where severe sexual segregation between young brothers and sisters occurs helps the process.

So does a society where marriage is almost universally looked upon as a distasteful duty and not the choice of the participants (because if it's going to be non-consensual and awful anyway, adding incest to it only sours it a little more).

However, none of that has any relevance to using an incest taboo to mock gay people (I just like to nitpick about getting everything exactly right).

It's the wrong thing to do and Glenn Beck is crazy and stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: glenn beck's incest fantasy   glenn beck's incest fantasy Empty

Back to top Go down

glenn beck's incest fantasy
Page 1 of 1