Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York

Go down 
+31
Lurv
Aggie
Snake Bandage
Miss S
Fairlight
grmblfjx
Atramentua
lovedless
Lysander
Knight
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
bleachedblackcat
Lexin
ZoZo
rae
Mae Bedlam
Miraba
saeku
theweirdkind
Narwhal
Verandering
Lapin
Inciter
Mafiosa
EileenK98
anangrychocobo
Drabbler
Raine
Blooferlady
unskilled78
King Bee
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
King Bee
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
King Bee

Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York Empty
PostSubject: Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York   Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:24 pm

Because he was running away from fangirls.

Quote :
Radar is reporting a first-hand account of a taxi cab grazing Robert Pattinson on the streets of New York as he was being pursued by crazed fans–

Some of the teen girls were hysterical and Robert rushed across the road. As he did so, a taxi grazed him. The cabbie slammed on his brakes as soon as he realized what had happened.

It appeared as if the cab hit Rob in the hip. He stood there for a moment looking stunned. The bodyguard next to him checked if he was okay and then screamed and the fans: “You see what you did, you almost killed him!”

Read the rest of the story at Radar Online.

UPDATE: EOnline reports that Summit says–

“Robert Pattinson is fine. The reports are exaggerated, and the accident was not caused by fans. Production continues.”

The Summit rep refused to say what did cause the cabbie accident, or whether or not additional precautions were being taken for Pattinson.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York   Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:31 pm

It's like what happened to Princess Diana.

But, yea: Facepalm, you stupid fangirls.
Back to top Go down
Blooferlady
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Blooferlady

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York   Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:37 pm

I'm glad he's ok, but MY GOD twilight fans! :hair:

Actually just the other day I heard something on TV say that all the adoring fans actually brought Rob to tears. I couldn't help but think it's probably not happy tears.
Back to top Go down
http://blooferblog.tumblr.com
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York   Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:40 pm

It only clipped him.

Damn.
Back to top Go down
Drabbler
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Drabbler

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York   Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:48 pm

It was only a flesh wound.

Who wants to bet there'll still be a shrine at the corner?
Back to top Go down
anangrychocobo
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York   Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:52 pm

I'm Initiated Meat? What does that even meant?
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York   Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:49 pm

anangrychocobo wrote:
I'm Initiated Meat? What does that even meant?

Sounds like it came from the "Worst Euphemisms" thread.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York   Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:54 pm

You'd think the magnificent sparkles would work as reflectors and warn incoming traffic of the vampire crossing.
Back to top Go down
Inciter
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Inciter

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York   Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:49 pm

Is it really bad that I laughed when I read this and then showed it to my younger sister, who happens to be a huge Twilight fan?

If so, too bad, because I don't feel bad about it at all. :D
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York   Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:59 pm

Poor guy. I feel for him, I really do. He seems to have had no idea what he was getting into when he signed up for Twilight. He really doesn't deserve this craziness. I wish these fantwits would get it into their heads that he's not Edward. He's a normal guy who really, really hates them all.

He's turning into the next Leonard Nimoy.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York   Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:06 am

D:

Poor Robert. I actually like the guy, he has sanity and sense, and he's all caught up in something immensely ridiculous and creepy.
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York   Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:59 am

Blooferlady wrote:
I'm glad he's ok, but MY GOD twilight fans! :hair:

Actually just the other day I heard something on TV say that all the adoring fans actually brought Rob to tears. I couldn't help but think it's probably not happy tears.

He said something about how all the girls screaming at him made him panic. His eyes started tearing because he was overwhelmed and very freaked out by all the craziness just pounding down on him. He also took to curling up during interviews that had a big audience because he said it was "the only position I feel safe in".

He's going to get turned into a lampshade or taxidermied or chained up in a basement one day, I swear to God.
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York   Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:07 am

Wow, and New Moon hasn't even been released. He has 3 movies to still go through. Poor guy.
Back to top Go down
saeku
Fapmaster
Fapmaster

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York   Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:58 am

Narwhal wrote:
He also took to curling up during interviews that had a big audience because he said it was "the only position I feel safe in".
That's... really, really sad. Although it is a refreshing feeling to see a celebrity publicly admit to his sorrows instead of drowning them in booze and drugs.
Back to top Go down
Miraba
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miraba

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York   Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:21 am

saeku wrote:
Narwhal wrote:
He also took to curling up during interviews that had a big audience because he said it was "the only position I feel safe in".
That's... really, really sad. Although it is a refreshing feeling to see a celebrity publicly admit to his sorrows instead of drowning them in booze and drugs.
Dunno, he looks stoned in a lot of the Twilight publicity pictures.
Back to top Go down
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York   Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:27 am

Drabbler wrote:
Who wants to bet there'll still be a shrine at the corner?
That just reminds me of how worse it would have been had he actually gotten hurt, or even killed. Millions of fourteen-year-old girls in mourning, their squeeing turning into wailing and hair-pulling and teeth-gnashing. Deluded fangirls starting 500 "Edward Lives!" Facebook groups. Nuttymadam going postal at the nearest mall, assuming she wouldn't have an epic aneurysm first.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York   Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:30 am

Oh, god. That poor guy! D: Yet more proof the Twitards are in-fucking-sane. I wonder if after the next movie, he'll completely lose his mind, decide this shit is so not worth it, and break contract.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York   Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:36 am

Poor guy. I hope he's getting paid danger money for his involvement with Twilight.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York   Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:48 am

rae wrote:
Oh, god. That poor guy! D: Yet more proof the Twitards are in-fucking-sane. I wonder if after the next movie, he'll completely lose his mind, decide this shit is so not worth it, and break contract.

Oh, he's tried to get out of it. I'm convinced that business of him not bathing or whatever it was was him trying to get fired, so he wouldn't have to deal with this shit any longer. No go. I think unless he practices human sacrifices on the set, there's no way they'll let him go.
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York   Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:50 am

Miraba wrote:
Dunno, he looks stoned in a lot of the Twilight publicity pictures.
Oh! I just assumed vampires were meant to look like that. That explains a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpmrommel.co.uk
bleachedblackcat
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York   Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:12 am

EileenK98 wrote:
rae wrote:

Oh, he's tried to get out of it. I'm convinced that business of him not bathing or whatever it was was him trying to get fired, so he wouldn't have to deal with this shit any longer. No go. I think unless he practices human sacrifices on the set, there's no way they'll let him go.

I doubt even that would let him off the hook.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York   Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:51 am

Why is this GA news?

Wait, wait, I got it...

'cus he survived, right?
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Knight
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York   Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:00 am

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
Why is this GA news?

Wait, wait, I got it...

'cus he survived, right?

No... Because despite being in a movie based on a terrible book series, Pattinson is generally a good guy who could have possibly been killed by his psychotic fans.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York   Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:15 am

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
Why is this GA news?

Wait, wait, I got it...

'cus he survived, right?

Yay vehicular homicide!
Back to top Go down
lovedless
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
lovedless

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York   Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:24 am

Raine wrote:
It only clipped him.

Damn.

Tagline love <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York   Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York Empty

Back to top Go down

Robert Pattinson hit by cab in New York
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next