Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death

Go down 
+13
Just Chipper
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Khajidu
Spotts1701
Verandering
Jesus.
saeku
the asylum
Cyberwulf
Chaltab
Goat
Maximilia
Malganis
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death Empty
PostSubject: Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death   Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:46 pm

Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death 309696 Shiiiiiiiiiit.

Quote :
On May 6, Nathan and Stephanie Sloop went to the Davis County Courthouse to get married.

What no one in the courtroom could have imagined was that while the Sloops were being joined in holy matrimony, Stephanie Sloop's 4-year-old son was locked in a bedroom in their Layton home. The Sloops were afraid to take Ethan Stacy out in public because of severe head injuries allegedly inflicted by Nathan in what jail records described as a "systematic and progressively more violent pattern of abuse toward Ethan."

Yes, what a great person to be married to and have more children with. Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death 724940

Quote :
The documents written by investigators were released late Wednesday and paint an extremely disturbing picture of the last days of the young boy's life. His body was found buried near Powder Mountain Ski Resort Tuesday after his mother initially told police he had wandered off and was missing.

Police say Nathan Sloop "removed the door handle from the bedroom" to keep Ethan locked inside while they were gone.

Okay, so the guy beat and imprisoned the kid, and abandoned him to do fuck-all while they went off to get hitched... Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death 724940

Quote :
Between May 5-8, Ethan "exhibited signs and symptoms of a possible head injury or brain swelling due to a head injury," Stephanie Sloop told police Tuesday while being interviewed about her son's death. Ethan did not eat well, was vomiting, lethargic and exhibited non-responsive behavior, according to the reports.

"Stephanie told us she never got medical attention for Ethan, even though she knew that medical attention was needed," detectives wrote.

Stephanie took cell phone pictures documenting the increased swelling.

Parent not getting the kid necessary medical attention and stupidly documenting their own abuse? Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death 199471

Quote :
On the day after the wedding, Stephanie Sloop said her new husband called her while she was shopping to say that Ethan had burned himself in a hot tub of water. When she returned, she said Ethan was badly burned on his feet, legs and buttocks and she believed Nathan Sloop intentionally burned him, the affidavit states.

She also told police she noticed feces in the child's mouth and she brushed his mouth until his gums bled.

Parent does a stupid, stupid thing that would likely cause even more fucking infection and injury? Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death 199471

Quote :
Sunday morning, on Mother's Day, the Sloops found Ethan dead in his bed.

I WONDER WHY. Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death 846489
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death   Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:51 pm

You didn't even get to all the bad bits, Mal. That's just the first page.

Quote :
They then "worked together to formulate a plan to dispose of the body and deceive law enforcement," the documents state. The boy's body was wrapped in plastic garbage bags and taped up. The Sloops drove to Powder Mountain, where he was buried and other evidence was burned at the gravesite.

"Mr. Sloop said he buried Ethan and brought Mrs. Sloop to the site to say her goodbyes," according to the affidavits. "They also took intentional steps to try and deface and disfigure Ethan's body in an effort to delay identification."

Jail records say Nathan Sloop used a hammer to purposely try to disfigure Ethan's face and teeth. He then allegedly obtained unidentified chemicals to destroy potential evidence. Stephanie Sloop told police she was told to buy two cans of lighter fluid.
Back to top Go down
Goat
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Goat

PostSubject: Re: Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death   Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:43 pm

HAPPY FUCKING MOTHER'S DAY YOU DENATURALIZED FUCKWIT HAVE A GREAT ONE
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death   Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:24 pm

Stories like this make me wish that the US Constitution made exceptions in its ban on cruel and unusual punishment.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death   Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:02 pm

Oh look, Mal yet again not considering the fact that MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, the abusive asshole of a husband was abusing the mother too. Oh wait that's not an excuse because BLAH BLAH MOTHER LION DEFENDING HER CUB

bonus for Chaltab "Torture is wrong, unless the person really deserves it".

ETA: Seriously, Mal, eighty percent of your post is blaming the mother. Not the guy who actually killed the child.
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death   Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:31 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Oh look, Mal yet again not considering the fact that MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, the abusive asshole of a husband was abusing the mother too. Oh wait that's not an excuse because BLAH BLAH MOTHER LION DEFENDING HER CUB

bonus for Chaltab "Torture is wrong, unless the person really deserves it".

ETA: Seriously, Mal, eighty percent of your post is blaming the mother. Not the guy who actually killed the child.

ia cyberwulf femnazi rage

The mother is just as guilty as the man is. Hard as it is for you to believe that women are equally capable of malicious behavior.
Back to top Go down
saeku
Fapmaster
Fapmaster

PostSubject: Re: Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death   Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:54 pm

You know, I think *facepalm* may be a little bit of an understatement here

Just a little bit
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death   Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:05 pm

Oh look, asylum can't read.

The man beat the child, burned the child, inflicted the injuries that caused the child's death, smashed the child's teeth in with a hammer to prevent identification, and buried the child. Yet the opening post is all about the woman. I point out how fucked this is and suddenly I'm a feminazi who thinks all women are saints. Now if I was the same kind of illiterate nut as asylum, I might leap to the conclusion that asylum doesn't want actual batterers to be blamed for the violence they inflict, and would prefer to put the blame on other people for not "doing something about it".

This guy is described by a neighbour as "unpredictable" and "you never knew which way he would blow" and nobody even considered it within the bounds of possibility that maybe, just maybe, he was violent towards the boy's mother too?
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death   Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:08 pm

Maybe both parents are crazy? In many different ways?

Although I will say, it does sound like the father had the control in this family, and whatever brand of crazy the mother may have is exacerbated by it. Not just one or the other.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death   Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:16 pm

Cy don't talk silly talk. Mothers are the only parentally earthly holy ultimate bonded ppls, fathers are all distant and stuff, how could they ever effect children jeez
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death   Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:18 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
This guy is described by a neighbour as "unpredictable" and "you never knew which way he would blow" and nobody even considered it within the bounds of possibility that maybe, just maybe, he was violent towards the boy's mother too?

Well, now we'll never know because he's protected by spousal privilege.
Back to top Go down
Khajidu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Khajidu

Location : on a tall ship far away from the bullshit, on the port side of course

PostSubject: Re: Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death   Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death EmptySat May 15, 2010 4:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death   Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:09 pm

Cyber does have a very valid point, so I think it's unfair to brand her as a feminazi for pointing out something that I admittedly missed.

However, one thing I can't fathom is why she brushed the poor kid's teeth until his gums bled... when there was shit in his mouth. Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death 556166

For some reason that just gets to me.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death   Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:19 pm

Malganis wrote:
However, one thing I can't fathom is why she brushed the poor kid's teeth until his gums bled... when there was shit in his mouth.
She probably brushed his teeth because he had shit in his mouth and she may have thought it was the only way to get rid of the germs. You also don't know when she noticed his gums were bleeding and at what point she stopped.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death   Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:43 pm

The mom knew the boy was being abused and she just went with it. She may have been afraid of her new husband but I don't for a moment believe she was ignorant of what was going on.

YET SHE TURNED A BLIND EYE.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death   Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:55 pm

And here's another dope who'd rather talk about how evil the mother is for letting this happen rather than the disgusting asshole who actually killed the child.
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death   Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:51 pm

You know, I'm beginning to think that stories such as these should be deterred from being posted in the News forum. Every one of these threads follow either the formula of everybody saying "GOD THE WORLD IS EVIL Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death 309696" or Cyberwulf poking at whatever unintentional holes other people's horrific little woman-hating posts may or may not be full of* whilst a handful of posters scream 'FEMINAZI' at her.

*though those at least provoke some actual discussion other than " [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ~*~*~SOCIETY~*~*~ " so I'm not necessarily complaining.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death   Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:58 pm

Word, Nih.

Chipper, technically both routes all add up to discussions about society.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death   Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:36 am

Malganis wrote:
Cyber does have a very valid point, so I think it's unfair to brand her as a feminazi for pointing out something that I admittedly missed.

She doesn't get branded as a "feminazi" for making valid points. She gets branded as such because almost any time she runs into something she finds wrong, she reacts like a chihuahua when it sees a big dog on the other side of the fence. At the end of the day, sure that dog might've blundered into the chihuahua's territory, but all the neighbors remember is an incessant, high-pitched yapping.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death   Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death EmptySun May 16, 2010 7:33 am

I agree with Saeku. Not enough facepalm in the world--hell, in the universe--to cover this atrocity.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death   Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:33 am

Penguin wrote:
Malganis wrote:

She doesn't get branded as a "feminazi" for making valid points. She gets branded as such because almost any time she runs into something she finds wrong, she reacts like a chihuahua when it sees a big dog on the other side of the fence. At the end of the day, sure that dog might've blundered into the chihuahua's territory, but all the neighbors remember is an incessant, high-pitched yapping.
So you're admitting that you and others use the way I say something as an excuse to dismiss whatever points I'm making.

Bonus for the "shrill woman" allusion.
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death   Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:09 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
So you're admitting that you and others use the way I say something as an excuse to dismiss whatever points I'm making.

Doesn't count as sexism if you are actually shrill.

Nobody wants to listen to anything you say if you're talking down to them.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death   Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:17 pm

TheHedonist wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

Doesn't count as sexism if you are actually shrill.
Interesting, because "shrill" refers to a sound. Am I talking on my webcam? No, I'm typing words on my keyboard.

Also, bullshit that it "doesn't count as sexism" because "shrill" is an adjective almost exclusively applied to women, and almost always in an attempt to silence them or brush off what they have to say. YOUR SCREECHING HARPIE VOICE IS HURTING MY EARS TEE HEE

Quote :
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I guarantee, the people who take issue with all my fucking cursing in GLORIOUS CAPSICOLOUR wouldn't bother to read anything I type even if I licked their assholes and called it icecream while I was typing it.
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death   Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:55 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Interesting, because "shrill" refers to a sound. Am I talking on my webcam? No, I'm typing words on my keyboard.

Point.

Cyberwulf wrote:
Also, bullshit that it "doesn't count as sexism" because "shrill" is an adjective almost exclusively applied to women, and almost always in an attempt to silence them or brush off what they have to say. YOUR SCREECHING HARPIE VOICE IS HURTING MY EARS TEE HEE

...which still doesn't make it sexism if the adjective applies.

Cyberwulf wrote:
Quote :
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I guarantee, the people who take issue with all my fucking cursing in GLORIOUS CAPSICOLOUR wouldn't bother to read anything I type even if I licked their assholes and called it icecream while I was typing it.

This is a bullshit point and I'm standing proof. Believe it or not I actually generally agree with what you have to say but vehemently disagree with how you present it. It took me a while to realize this because every time you go to make a point you come out swinging and offensive while simultaneously treating anyone who disagrees with you like a retard and it does nothing but piss people off. In short, this

Spoiler:

may well be more appetizing than this

Spoiler:

but at first glance who on god's green earth is going to go for the haggis?

And who's that mean to a retard? Seriously. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Freezer
Epic-Level Pornomancer
Epic-Level Pornomancer
Freezer

PostSubject: Re: Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death   Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:32 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
And here's another dope who'd rather talk about how evil the mother is for letting this happen rather than the disgusting asshole who actually killed the child.

How about we just take what we do know (dead, horribly abused kid) and say A) many of us don't give a fuck what possible excuse she has and B) the reason no one's mentioned the husband is that his culpability (and likely his being the source of most, if not all of the child's injuries) is taken as given.

When you have a dead, abused child, sympathy for all involved tends to go flying.
Back to top Go down
http://freezer.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death   Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death Empty

Back to top Go down

Four-year-old boy basically tortured to death
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next