Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Skinny Jeans = The Modern Chastity Belt

Go down 
+6
The Unoriginal
Raine
Lapin
Just Chipper
the asylum
Salamas
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

Skinny Jeans = The Modern Chastity Belt Empty
PostSubject: Skinny Jeans = The Modern Chastity Belt   Skinny Jeans = The Modern Chastity Belt EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:52 pm

It's not rape if she's wearing skinny jeans

Doesn't give much detail, but still rage worthy.

Quote :
An Australian man was acquitted of rape Friday when a jury ruled there
had to be "collaboration" to remove the woman's tight size 6 skinny
jeans.

This just makes me absolutely disgusted. Apparently, jeans cannot be removed against someone's will. Yes, skinny jeans are tight, but depending how long she's had/worn them, they can be loose. I have a pair that's easy to get off, while I have another one that's not as easy, but I'm sure a big guy could yank them off without help.

Quote :
"I struggled to try to get up for a while and then he undid my jeans and he pulled them off," she testified.

Hell, if she was kicking he could've probably used momentum from that to pull them off.

Quote :
Gonzales' lawyer pressed her, saying it would be "difficult for skinny
jeans to be taken off by someone else unless the wearer's assisting,
collaborating, consenting."

Also, shock? And it doesn't say anything about size differences and how long it took him to remove the skinny jeans. It could've taken a little while, or you know if he's considerably larger than her. And, just seriously?!

Quote :
An Italian jury upheld a rape conviction in 2008 when lawyers brought a
skinny jeans defense, saying "jeans cannot be compared to any type of
chastity belt."

At least that jury had brains.

Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Jeans = The Modern Chastity Belt   Skinny Jeans = The Modern Chastity Belt EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:43 pm

Australia

A country for criminals, run by criminals, to protect criminals.
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Jeans = The Modern Chastity Belt   Skinny Jeans = The Modern Chastity Belt EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:46 pm

If they're slim-fit, then you must acquit!
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Jeans = The Modern Chastity Belt   Skinny Jeans = The Modern Chastity Belt EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:22 pm

Rape aside, this jury is so damn stupid they need some natural selection going on.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Jeans = The Modern Chastity Belt   Skinny Jeans = The Modern Chastity Belt EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:55 am

I... apologise for the stupidity of my country.
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Jeans = The Modern Chastity Belt   Skinny Jeans = The Modern Chastity Belt EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:00 am

Raine wrote:
I... apologise for the stupidity of my country.

You know it's bad when your country is where Italy was twelve years ago.

If you are trying to make my disgraceful country look better by comparison, Australia, thank you, but no thank you.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Jeans = The Modern Chastity Belt   Skinny Jeans = The Modern Chastity Belt EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:43 pm

the asylum wrote:
Australia

A country for criminals, run by criminals, to protect criminals.
Please, asylum, this is no different than the idea that women "cry rape" because they regret getting drunk and acting slutty the night before. Don't act all high and mighty as if your jurisdiction is any better.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Jeans = The Modern Chastity Belt   Skinny Jeans = The Modern Chastity Belt EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:30 pm

Okay, who are these people out down there who keep shoving their feet in their mouths? Seriously, where are they all coming from. I only know competent Aussies, maybe I should count my blessings.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Jeans = The Modern Chastity Belt   Skinny Jeans = The Modern Chastity Belt EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:34 am

Verandering wrote:
Okay, who are these people out down there who keep shoving their feet in their mouths? Seriously, where are they all coming from. I only know competent Aussies, maybe I should count my blessings.

I better count as one of them, Ver. Skinny Jeans = The Modern Chastity Belt 961878

As a general rule, the stupid Aussies don't go on the internet - or at least they don't go venturing very often onto forums.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Jeans = The Modern Chastity Belt   Skinny Jeans = The Modern Chastity Belt EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:39 am

Raine wrote:
Verandering wrote:

I better count as one of them, Ver. Skinny Jeans = The Modern Chastity Belt 961878

As a general rule, the stupid Aussies don't go on the internet - or at least they don't go venturing very often onto forums.
It would be nice if stupid Americans were the same way--but one look at any news comment site shows that stupid Americans are attracted to the Internet like flies to dogshit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Jeans = The Modern Chastity Belt   Skinny Jeans = The Modern Chastity Belt EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:06 am

Lady Anne wrote:
Raine wrote:
Verandering wrote:

It would be nice if stupid Americans were the same way--but one look at any news comment site shows that stupid Americans are attracted to the Internet like flies to dogshit.
Same with the stupid British people, to the point where I wonder if there's a negative correlation between IQ and desire to express one's opinions beneath a newspaper article.

To the point that someone made a generator.
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Jeans = The Modern Chastity Belt   Skinny Jeans = The Modern Chastity Belt EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:23 am

ZoZo wrote:
To the point that someone made a generator.
I love spEak You're bRanes so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Jeans = The Modern Chastity Belt   Skinny Jeans = The Modern Chastity Belt Empty

Back to top Go down

Skinny Jeans = The Modern Chastity Belt
Page 1 of 1