Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny

Go down 
+12
rae
bleachedblackcat
Drabbler
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Lapin
Lady Anne
Miss Prince
Mikey Go WOOGA
Raine
Dr. Professor Science
Princess
Jesus.
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny   Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:13 pm

News Blog Thingie wrote:
April 30 (Telegraph) -- A teacher with a phobia over rabbits
is suing a 14-year-old pupil for compensation after she drew a
bunny on the blackboard.
The teacher, from Vechta, Germany, says she was traumatised
by the drawing, and claims the girl knew it would terrify her.
She had transferred to the school where a pupil from her
former school had just become a pupil and told her new friends
about the teacher's fear of rabbits.
"We did it for fun and out of curiosity", one of the girls
told a court, adding, "We wanted to see if she would really freak
out."
School officials removed her from the class and now the
teacher is seeking compensation for her terror and her loss of
earnings, her lawyer Manfred Bormann told the court.
The case continues.

Dad works for the station, so he must hear shit like this alot.

*can't stop laughing* And what happened to the earrings now?
Back to top Go down
Princess
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny   Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:28 pm

The Story of Little Albert, The Remake!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny   Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:30 pm

That's right, it's not that clip from The Holy Grail.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny   Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:35 pm

Good lord, it's lucky they didn't have a show and tell pet day.

Regardless, this is hilarious in a very wrong way.

Last edited by Raine on Tue May 04, 2010 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny   Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:38 am

What kind of widiculous pussy is scared of wabbits? It's wike somebody watched Wooney Toons and took it da wong way.
Back to top Go down
Miss Prince
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Miss Prince

PostSubject: Re: Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny   Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:27 am

On the one hand, lol. On the other hand, the students did this on purpose to try to trigger her phobia, which is pretty uncool.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny   Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:28 am

A smart teacher never lets the kids know they're freaked out by something. The kids will take advantage every time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny   Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:02 am

Lady Anne wrote:
A smart teacher never lets the kids know they're freaked out by something. The kids will take advantage every time.

Friggin' this. Kids are mean little bastards who don't always understand what kind of damage they're doing. I have to wonder why she got into such a profession where it seems rather obvious kids would end up doing something like this - unintentional or not - because kids love bunny rabbits and they were bound to turn up at some stage or another.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny   Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:43 am

My grandma is like this with snakes. She can't even see them on TV because they freak her out so much. Hell, worms give her the heebie-jeebies because they remind her of snakes.

So, yeah, I can see this woman being genuinely freaked out enough to have to leave the room and be royally pissed off at the students who thought it would be funny.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny   Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:28 am

On the one hand, people can be afraid of some pretty weird things.

On the other hand, suing a 14 year old? What's she gonna get for it; last month's pocket-money?
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Drabbler
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Drabbler

PostSubject: Re: Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny   Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:43 am

The same way you get money when a 14-year-old causes property damage: from the parents.

It's not just teens. Adults who don't have phobias themselves can be very dismissive, especially when the phobia is of something they regard as harmless. ["Spiders, sure, I could see that. But rabbits? Are you insane?"] I think a lot of people simply can't grasp that subjecting someone to the object of his or her phobia is psychological torture. It just doesn't compute for them.
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny   Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm

Off topic: Jesus I love your avatar!!

I wonder how good of a drawing this was. Because I'm having a mental image of the teacher not taking a step out of the house out during Easter.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny   Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:45 pm

Glad to see Drabbler agrees with me. A phobia is a phobia. There are some pretty strange ones.

There's Arachniphobia, the fear of arachnids. And then there's Alliumphobia, the fear of garlic. There's Claustrophobia, the fear of enclosed spaces, and then there's Cyclophobia, the fear of bicycles.

You name it, and somebody probably has an irrational fear of it. Rabbits is strange, but it's a long way from being the weirdest, and if the girl knew her teacher had a phobia of rabbits prior to drawing one, then some punishment is required, though suing is probably over the top.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny   Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:26 pm

Speaking as someone who has a phobia that people have triggered on purpose:

Yes. This was a shitty thing for the girl to do. By all means, send her to detention. Suspend her. But suing is fucking ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny   Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:39 pm

Wasn't there a psychological experiment where the psychologists conditioned a small boy to be deathly afraid of white fluffy things? Perhaps this is blowback from that...
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny   Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:18 pm

You all are missing the point. It was PROBABLY fucking hilarious, you just had to have been there.

I wonder if she crapped her pants or screamed like a little girl. Colbert Damn, I wish I could have seen her face.

And it isn't the kid's fault this teacher is a punk ass. Give her a day of detention or something for causing too many lulz and be done with it. And tell the teacher to BAWWWW a little less in the future.

Also, Lapinina's grandmother will henceforth be called Indy. Colbert
Back to top Go down
lemmingwriter
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny   Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:41 pm

Seule wrote:
Wasn't there a psychological experiment where the psychologists conditioned a small boy to be deathly afraid of white fluffy things? Perhaps this is blowback from that...

I think that was the "Baby Albert" experiment, if I'm recalling correctly. But it's been a little while since I took a psych class.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny   Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:36 am

lemmingwriter wrote:
Seule wrote:

I think that was the "Baby Albert" experiment, if I'm recalling correctly. But it's been a little while since I took a psych class.
Little Albert. They even made him frightened of Santa.

Ethics boards make psychology boring these days Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny 309696
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny   Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:37 am

lemmingwriter wrote:
I think that was the "Baby Albert"
imagining the craziest most painful body piercing now

*folds legs over three times*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny   Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny Empty

Back to top Go down

Teacher With Rabbit Phobia to Sue 14-year-old for Drawing Bunny
Page 1 of 1