Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion

Go down 
+6
szaleniec
Lexin
Animir
Chris91
Cyberwulf
Hot Cancer
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion Empty
PostSubject: Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion   Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:01 pm

I haven't seen Dan Quinn posted about on any of this boards err, predecessors before, which is strange, because he's
batshit insane and has been batshit insane since 2006. As a matter of fact, I think he could be the batshit insane to end
all batshit insane. I actually don't laugh at it, because the guy is clearly mentally ill.

I encountered Mr. Quinn this morning, on a several month old thread on a board I frequent, which I had previously
ignored because the OP normally makes all his threads about weight-lifting and UFC, and other shit that I don't bother
with. However, when I clicked for the lulz, I immediately knew, I'd stepped into a goldmine.

Effectively, Mr. Quinn, some sort of failed boxer or wrestler, believes that stevia, a species of plant, (and I had to look this up, by the way) some subspecies of which can be harvested to make sweeteners, is Manna from God. Snorting and smoking stevia with weed makes you strong, energetic & fast, like Muhammed Ali. It brought his cat back to life. Mixing stevia with water is a form of cold
fusion, which splits H2O in a reaction more powerful than internal combustion, and the water that remains is "pure"
water, as he rambles about here in huge single block posts:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (post with two separate accounts to prove his point)

At his peak, Mr. Quinn was posting one 10 minute YouTube vid of his mad ramblings, which moved from his well-
meaning desire to help everyone with the incredible power of stevia to calling out better known wrestlers for fights, a day. It also included him demonstrating the "cold-fusion" reaction between stevia & water by sticking it in a kitchen blender.
Unfortunately YouTube took his old account down, and I only have the sum up of his older videos from the OP where I
learned of his existence:

Quote :

Dan uploads at least 1 10min video a day to youtube... lately its been 1 x 10min vid and a few smaller vids.
Dans videos are shot either in his mothers bedroom or the car. If its in the car he wont take his shirt off... if in his
mothers bedroom... he will
Dan Quinn believes he is Matreyia, an angel sent from god to the earth to discover cold fission.
Dan had a vision he would save mankind after meeting Muhammad Ali once
Dan claims to have discovered cold fission
cold fission is done by blending stevia (manna from heaven) in water using a kitchen belnder
Cold fission occurs and the dirty water is made into pureH20.
pure H20 helps dan keep in shape and brought his cat back from the dead (no shit playa).
Stevia will make Dan teh richest man on the planet despite him being accused multiple times of rape.
Dan was the inspiration for the badboy logo however bugaloo (???) doesnt seem to want to give dan credit.
Dan knows the guy who mel gibson played in tequilla sunrise.
dan once snagged a guy on 4th and inches (whatever that means)
Dan would place top 3 if there was ever a meth/pot smoking olympics
dan thinks women should run the world and teh bible enslaves women
Dan belives that petroleum is just dirty water and that you could fill your car with his pureH20 and it would run fine and
polution free
dan believes stevia is a legal alternative to cociane and regulairy snorts it off bibles in his videos
dan wants to fight a whole heap of people who dont seem to want to fight him or have any idea he even exists
dans mom gets upset at him from time to time and makes the ocasional cameo in his vids
Dan fears bird flu is on its way and stevia is our only chance
Dan is getting increasingly weird and has sudden mood changes in his videos and lately seems to be consuming a hell of
a lot more drugs in his videos than he was early on

He has a new YouTube account which mostly consists of him rambling about stevia and how he could kick the asses of
other wrestlers and boxers with its powers. They're not as funny.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He needs your help people.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion   Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:07 pm

Hot Cancer wrote:
Mixing stevia with water is a form of cold fusion, which splits H2O in a reaction more powerful than internal combustion, and the water that remains is "pure" water

WHAT
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion   Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:32 pm

Everything about this guy screams "KEEP AWAY" in bright red letters.
Back to top Go down
Animir
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Animir

PostSubject: Re: Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion   Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 8:16 pm

Quote :
Mixing stevia with water is a form of cold fusion, which splits H2O in a reaction more powerful than internal combustion
... he is aware that pretty much anybody could go and disprove this in their own kitchen, right?
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion   Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:25 am

I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion   Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:27 am

We've found the US answer to David Icke. It has to be. Does he also believe in lizard people?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpmrommel.co.uk
szaleniec
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
szaleniec

PostSubject: Re: Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion   Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:00 pm

Quote :
Mixing stevia with water is a form of cold fusion, which splits H2O in a reaction more powerful than internal combustion, and the water that remains is "pure" water
:bang: EPIC PHYSICS FAIL
Back to top Go down
http://szaleniec1000.livejournal.com/
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion   Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:36 am

Hot Cancer wrote:
As a matter of fact, I think he could be the batshit insane to end
all batshit insane. I actually don't laugh at it, because the guy is clearly mentally ill.

He needs your help people.

He needs medication. Call it a hunch. This is how I feel about rainbows-caused-by-pollution woman. It's too insane (and obviously so) for there not to be something drastically wrong with them. No
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion   Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:49 am

Lexin wrote:
We've found the US answer to David Icke. It has to be. Does he also believe in lizard people?

I don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me if he did. Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion 611762
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion   Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:07 pm

Man, stevia is a wank all of its own even without crazies.

Basically, stevia has been used as a sweetener in South America since, like, forever. Now that sugar is becoming a big ballooning (hrn, hrn) problem, people have taken notice of this calorie-free sweetness bringer and would like to make it a regular product.

You think the sugar industry likes that?

You think the EU likes that?

The FDA has approved it so recently that the products aren't even on the market yet. In Europe, stevia is still being sold as "cosmetics" (supposedly a base for hippies and eco-crazies to make their own cosmetics with), even though everybody knows you can dump it in your drink.

There are days and days of fun to be had with lobbyism rants and business conspiracy theories without ever touching anything insane. But, you know, bring it on anyway.
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion   Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:34 am

Wait, we have a vid of the fission taking place. He'll use it to clear Michael Jackson's name.

Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion   Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:44 am

Man, that's seriously TL;DW.
He would like to "buy all the property around the conniving motherfuckers that set MJ up and force them to tell the truth"? And "stevia is from God, it's from nature, and so is gasoline"? And this is connected how?

Does he say, later on?
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion   Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:59 pm

I don't think so.

And yeah, his ramblings are largely unlistenable, he just goes in incoherent circles. For 11 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion   Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:48 pm

MY GOD. HE DISCOVERED THE SECRET OF FUSION POWER. HE IS THE GREATEST GENIUS THIS WORLD HAS EVEN KNOWN.
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion   Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:34 am

Can Stevia (Magic plant that it is) regenerate the brain tissue of those who have had repeated blows to the head?

If it does, I recommend a massive (IE, twice his body mass daily) dose of the stuff for him. He needs it.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion   Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:11 am

Amen. Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion 611762
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion   Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:25 am

unskilled78 wrote:
Can Stevia (Magic plant that it is) regenerate the brain tissue of those who have had repeated blows to the head?

If it does, I recommend a massive (IE, twice his body mass daily) dose of the stuff for him. He needs it.

Considering how in love he is with it, he probably treats himself to massive amounts (although maybe not that massive). I see this as a clue that stevia does nothing in terms of brain enhancement.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion   Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:48 pm

Maybe less than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion   Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion Empty

Back to top Go down

Dan Quinn: Stevia holds the key to cold fusion
Page 1 of 1