Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Those of who you watch Patrick Swayze's "The Beast" better enjoy it while you can...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

Those of who you watch Patrick Swayze's "The Beast" better enjoy it while you can... Empty
PostSubject: Those of who you watch Patrick Swayze's "The Beast" better enjoy it while you can...   Those of who you watch Patrick Swayze's "The Beast" better enjoy it while you can... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:53 am

It won't be around much longer. No

Quote :
A&E cancels Patrick Swayze drama, 'The Beast'
June 15, 2009, 4:39 PM EST

NEW YORK (AP) -- A&E says "The Beast," its police drama with the ailing Patrick Swayze, will be not return for a second season.
The series, which premiered in January, starred Swayze as a rogue cop in Chicago.
Swazye battled pancreatic cancer throughout the 13-episode season's production. The 56-year-old actor went public with his diagnosis in 2008, and is continuing to fight the illness.
The series, which drew an average audience of about 1.3 million viewers, was not deemed to be a ratings hit.
Back to top Go down
quamp
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
quamp

Those of who you watch Patrick Swayze's "The Beast" better enjoy it while you can... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those of who you watch Patrick Swayze's "The Beast" better enjoy it while you can...   Those of who you watch Patrick Swayze's "The Beast" better enjoy it while you can... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:13 pm

This should be over in TV.
Back to top Go down
http://quamp.deviantart.com
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Those of who you watch Patrick Swayze's "The Beast" better enjoy it while you can...   Those of who you watch Patrick Swayze's "The Beast" better enjoy it while you can... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:12 pm

I had thought of posting this in the TV forum but I wasn't sure if it was suitable for there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those of who you watch Patrick Swayze's "The Beast" better enjoy it while you can...   Those of who you watch Patrick Swayze's "The Beast" better enjoy it while you can... Empty

Back to top Go down

Those of who you watch Patrick Swayze's "The Beast" better enjoy it while you can...
Page 1 of 1