Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags"

Go down 
+11
Trioculus
Chris91
ZoZo
Soylent Green
Psy-4
Mikey Go WOOGA
Spotts1701
SirDixonDongs
InkWeaver
Lady Anne
the asylum
15 posters
AuthorMessage
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags" Empty
PostSubject: Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags"   Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags" EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
MOUNT DORA, Fla. — A Florida urologist is so upset with the new health
care bill that he's posted a sign at his practice warning President
Barack Obama's supporters to find another doctor.

So instead of, oh I don't know, joining in on the political foray like any sane person would do, he would rather see someone suffer. Superb display of maturity here, folks.

Quote :
Cassell tells the Orlando Sentinel he's not turning away patients, because that would be unethical.

The notice on Dr. Jack Cassell's Mount Dora office says: "If you voted for Obama, seek urologic care elsewhere."

Maybe it should be renamed, the Hypocratic oath.

Quote :
The urologist also keeps Republican materials in the waiting room.

Looks like this Republitard

is pretty

pissed off

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags"   Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags" EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:13 pm

the asylum wrote:

is pretty

pissed off
Well, he is a urologist.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags"   Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags" EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:32 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
the asylum wrote:

is pretty

pissed off
Well, he is a urologist.

Derp, Lady Anne. Derp.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags"   Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags" EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:22 pm

more like pissed on amirite

...so whose got plane tix to florida cos i got a full bladder
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags"   Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags" EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:23 pm

gonna pee on a republifag
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags"   Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags" EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:25 pm

Well, he is within his rights to refuse service or terminate service to anyone.

However, he's such a utter nozzle about the whole thing that he deserves to be shamelessly mocked for being unable to separate his politics from his profession.
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags"   Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags" EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:26 pm

When you're there, you should totally bring a photo of palin or something of the like. And then ask for a consultation or something.

Then just before you leave, you should say, "LOL JK I VOTED OBAMA" and then run the fuck out of the clinic and into a getaway car
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags"   Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags" EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:58 pm

Spotts1701 wrote:

However, he's such a utter nozzle about the whole thing that he deserves to be shamelessly mocked for being unable to separate his politics from his profession.

To be fair, politics have spent the past eight months or so trying to meddle in his profession. Razz
Back to top Go down
Psy-4

PostSubject: Re: Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags"   Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags" EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:25 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
To be fair, politics have spent the past eight months or so trying to meddle in his profession. Razz
How?
Back to top Go down
Soylent Green
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Soylent Green

PostSubject: Re: Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags"   Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags" EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:13 pm

Spotts1701 wrote:

Unfortunately, guys like him or the pharmacists that refuse to dispense BC/EBC to single women or any other way they can punish women for the crime of being sexual will never change or act professional.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags"   Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags" EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:59 am

Soylent Green wrote:
Spotts1701 wrote:

Unfortunately, guys like him or the pharmacists that refuse to dispense BC/EBC to single women or any other way they can punish women for the crime of being sexual will never change or act professional.
Yes, I don't understand (maybe this is my Britfaggishness speaking here) how it could possibly be ethical for a medical professional to turn away patients based on their own beliefs. Surely they have a duty of care? Your healthcare reform hasn't gone far enough.
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags"   Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags" EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:11 am

ZoZo wrote:
Soylent Green wrote:
Spotts1701 wrote:

Yes, I don't understand (maybe this is my Britfaggishness speaking here) how it could possibly be ethical for a medical professional to turn away patients based on their own beliefs. Surely they have a duty of care? Your healthcare reform hasn't gone far enough.

Pharmacists who refuse to dispense birth control are different - a pharmacist who uses a "conscience clause" to refuse to do that is essentially saying they know better than the prescribing physician.

And I was wrong, the doctor can't do this - under AMA ethics rules, he is compromising patient care while engaging in advocacy.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags"   Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags" EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:18 am

Spotts1701 wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Soylent Green wrote:
Spotts1701 wrote:

Pharmacists who refuse to dispense birth control are different - a pharmacist who uses a "conscience clause" to refuse to do that is essentially saying they know better than the prescribing physician.

And I was wrong, the doctor can't do this - under AMA ethics rules, he is compromising patient care while engaging in advocacy.
Good. Healthcare is not something which should be treated like a free market economy.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags"   Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags" EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:05 am

the asylum wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
MOUNT DORA, Fla. — A Florida urologist is so upset with the new health
care bill that he's posted a sign at his practice warning President
Barack Obama's supporters to find another doctor.

So instead of, oh I don't know, joining in on the political foray like any sane person would do, he would rather see someone suffer. Superb display of maturity here, folks.

Yeah...whoever you voted for in '08 for president, we can all agree that this urologist has the IQ of a lobotomized gnat.
Back to top Go down
Soylent Green
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Soylent Green

PostSubject: Re: Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags"   Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags" EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:51 am

ZoZo wrote:
Soylent Green wrote:
Spotts1701 wrote:

I completely agree.  I worked with a doctor who refused to prescribe BC to unwed women and if you asked for it, you received a lecture instead, even if you weren't sexually active and were destroying your stomach lining with Advil every month.  I think he left to bother Kenyans under the guise of missionary work.  I feel really bad for them.
Back to top Go down
Trioculus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Trioculus

PostSubject: Re: Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags"   Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags" EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:54 am

Soylent Green wrote:
I completely agree. I worked with a doctor who refused to prescribe BC to unwed women and if you asked for it, you received a lecture instead, even if you weren't sexually active and were destroying your stomach lining with Advil every month. I think he left to bother Kenyans under the guise of missionary work. I feel really bad for them.

Well, some of today's Republicans apparently think Hawaii is Kenya, so he may be doing all right. Do agree for feeling sorry for his victims patients, though.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags"   Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags" EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:51 pm

only in kenya

where the giraffes are

and the birth certificates
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags"   Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags" EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:08 pm

Soylent Green wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Soylent Green wrote:
Spotts1701 wrote:

I completely agree. I worked with a doctor who refused to prescribe BC to unwed women and if you asked for it, you received a lecture instead, even if you weren't sexually active and were destroying your stomach lining with Advil every month. I think he left to bother Kenyans under the guise of missionary work. I feel really bad for them.
There are some medical professionals (and unprofessionals) who think they're God and are in serious need of a reality check. I once had a pharmacist refuse to fill my Prozac prescription because she believed people should "tough it out" (trust me when I say that you don't want to see me "tough it out"). Then she refused to return my prescription. I argued with her, but she just put it where I couldn't reach in and grab it. So I waited until she was distracted, pulled up a plastic lawn chair, climbed over the counter, and took the prescription back. She was furious, but I moved faster than her, so I got away with retrieving my property.
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags"   Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags" EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:55 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
There are some medical professionals (and unprofessionals) who think they're God and are in serious need of a reality check. I once had a pharmacist refuse to fill my Prozac prescription because she believed people should "tough it out" (trust me when I say that you don't want to see me "tough it out"). Then she refused to return my prescription. I argued with her, but she just put it where I couldn't reach in and grab it. So I waited until she was distracted, pulled up a plastic lawn chair, climbed over the counter, and took the prescription back. She was furious, but I moved faster than her, so I got away with retrieving my property.

I hope you gave her a swift cunt punt after that. The bitch.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags"   Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags" EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:02 pm

Anne wrote:
So I waited until she was distracted, pulled up a plastic lawn chair,
climbed over the counter, and took the prescription back. She was
furious, but I moved faster than her, so I got away with retrieving my
property.

1.) How short are you? scratch A SuperAthlete like Mikey would have just jumped over the counter. He may have even done a front flip if he was feeling show offy (he's always feeling show offy).

2.) You should have stuck around to clobber her, coward. Colbert
Back to top Go down
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags"   Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags" EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:12 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
Soylent Green wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Soylent Green wrote:
Spotts1701 wrote:

What the fuck man?! I hope you reported her to... someone?
Back to top Go down
Saleha
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Saleha

PostSubject: Re: Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags"   Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags" EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:20 pm

DarthDarthington wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:

IAWTQ. Pharmacists are sadly allowed to refuse filling your medicines in most states, BUT keeping your prescription IS illegal since it's theft of your property, and you could sue her and the pharmacy to kingdom come. The only reason they can keep the prescription for is if they have legitimate cause to think that you're trafficking prescription drugs, IIRC.
Back to top Go down
http://diva-urd.livejournal.com/
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags"   Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags" EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:25 pm

I'd just like to say that this is at least the third time you've told that story. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags"   Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags" EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:21 pm

DarthDarthington wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Soylent Green wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Soylent Green wrote:
Spotts1701 wrote:

The manager. I don't know what happened after that...I didn't go back.

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
I'd just like to say that this is at least the third time you've told that story. Colbert
Aww, Mikey...I didn't know you cared. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
karmyn31
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
karmyn31

PostSubject: Re: Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags"   Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags" EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:35 am

I know doctors can refuse to take Medicaid patients even if Medicaid assigns the person to that doctor. yeah, it's a bitch. Not sure how this health care refom thing is going to affect Medicaid. I know my sister is pissed that I can get Medicaid and complain about the doctor I get when she has insurance and can't afford to go to the doctor.
But the thing is, my doctor is insane. And not even allowed to practice at the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags"   Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags" Empty

Back to top Go down

Florida doc: "GTFO my office Obamafags"
Page 1 of 1