Share | 

Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:49 pm

Delcat wrote:

This...thing popped up on /y/ ages ago. I wish I had been there to see the tattoo artist's face.

Is it bad that the first thing I thought of was Snapesnogger and "penis does NOT go there!"
Back to top Go down
Solitia

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:21 pm

I thought you might want a look at this one. It's not necessarily bad artwork, but it does make one pause.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://cvmadison.com
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:24 pm

Solitia wrote:
I thought you might want a look at this one. It's not necessarily bad artwork, but it does make one pause.

My Childhood just died laughing at this guy!

I wonder if he had to be dead drunk to get that or if his 'friends' thought it would be a good idea to make it look like Wolverine was molesting a purple pony.
Back to top Go down
Solitia

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:03 pm

MY guess is he lost a bet.

I also found this nugget of joy: Stay Classy indeed.
Back to top Go down
http://cvmadison.com
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:07 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Saki

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:49 pm

Fairlight wrote:
I'm troubled the most by the fact somone has a tattoo on the top of their foot. My feet are cringing just thinking about it.

I have a cousin who had a Hindu symbol tattooed on the top of her foot, and shortly thereafter learned from an offended coworker how disrespectful that is in Hindu culture. She doesn't wear sandals anymore.

A more positive tattoo-on-foot story: My sister has a friend who was born in Taiwan and adopted by an American couple who's planning on getting a tattoo on the bottom of her foot that says "Made in Taiwan."
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:55 pm

UgliestTattoos.com

Which features on its frontpage this little gem (NWSish):
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:21 pm

All I can think of is how much worse that will look when she gets old and grows bingo wings.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:53 pm

ZoZo wrote:
All I can think of is how much worse that will look when she gets old and grows bingo wings.

Euuuuuwwwwww flappy vaginaaaa
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:39 pm

Seule wrote:
UgliestTattoos.com

Spoiler:

Obviously a human/Elder God hybrid. She needs to come with a warning to any interested parties that she has more than one functional vajay.

Though I suppose we should be grateful it doesn't have teeth.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:56 am

Braigwen wrote:
Solitia wrote:

My Childhood just died laughing at this guy!

I wonder if he had to be dead drunk to get that or if his 'friends' thought it would be a good idea to make it look like Wolverine was molesting a purple pony.

There's no wondering about it-- that guy's blood alcohol level must have been off the charts. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:33 pm

It should be compulsory to take a breathalyzer test before having a tattoo.

My cousin got drunk in Ibiza and got the initials of his football team tattooed on his arm. Fortunately his football team is in the local area and he's no glory supporter so, it could be a lot worse.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:17 pm

Saki wrote:
A more positive tattoo-on-foot story: My sister has a friend who was born in Taiwan and adopted by an American couple who's planning on getting a tattoo on the bottom of her foot that says "Made in Taiwan."

That's awesome, but she needs to put it at the base of her skull.
Back to top Go down
Blooferlady
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:27 pm

Saki wrote:
My friend actually does have a "Made in France" tattoo on her foot.
Back to top Go down
http://blooferblog.tumblr.com
Chicago Brown

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:18 am

Seule wrote:
UgliestTattoos.com

Spoiler:

"Hey Honey!"
"Hi Mom, how's Dad?"
"He's good, we've just started work on the new bathroom, so he's working hard- you know how he be about DIY."
"You finally got around to it? That's great!"
"I know right? So how are you? Do anything exciting recently?"
"Oh nothing much, went to the movies with Carol, got a vagina tattooed on my arm, gave the dog a bath. You know, the usual."
"And how is Carol?"
"She's good, broke up with Steve though."
"Aww, that's a shame."
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:38 am

That tattoo should have been centered in her armpit.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:39 pm

Seule wrote:

If this man were to walk up to me in a pub, stick out his hand, and say 'Hello there," I'd take one look and start laughing hysterically.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:18 am

Nihilist wrote:

Spock died for our sins- and came back in the sequel.

But that's Mirror!Universe Spock, and this better have some LDS-filled allegory about how the Terran Empire and Federation are all logical in the grand scheme of things.

I'm sorry, Ni, but I suspect the only LSD involved was however much the person who got it had ingested before he decided to get it tattooed on his body.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:00 am

Braigwen wrote:
Damnit there goes my happiness down the toilet like my midnight snack.
Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:38 pm

I don't know if this counts, but recently I saw someone with a row of small numbers tattooed on his arm, like a concentration camp victim.
Back to top Go down
Sarin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:54 am

Fairlight wrote:
I don't know if this counts, but recently I saw someone with a row of small numbers tattooed on his arm, like a concentration camp victim.
That's... someplace you really should just never go, unless it's in memory of a relative who died in a concentration camp (I'm assuming the person you spotted it on is too young to be a Holocaust survivor).
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:00 pm

When I was taking swimming aerobics I saw a 60+ year old woman with a (quite small) butterfly tattoo on her shoulder.

So whenever you think of getting a tattoo, remember it will be there when you're 60 or something.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:57 pm

i plan on not making it to 30 ergo i am going to get dicks tattoed on my face
Back to top Go down
Cleoface

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:32 pm

Braigwen wrote:
Schlick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   

Back to top Go down

Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next