Share | 

Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:08 am

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:
I guess this counts as fanart.

Really, really, REALLY NWS.

I like the sheer number of levels that fails on. If you wanted to encompass all of humanities failures in one act, it would be this man acquiring this tattoo.
Am I the only one assuming that this was a non-consensual revenge tattoo done by a bitter artist who first got the victim bombed out of his gourd?

...well, I shouldn't be.

People also tend to forget one of the cardinal rules about getting engraved--only get tattoos in places you don't have to look at during sex (mine is on my right ankle). For instance, this man is now restricted to nothing but getting boned in the ass for the rest of his life. You know, assuming anyone would actually hit something as sad as that.

ETA: Fun fact: In case you were wondering, I didn't have that tattoo in mind and wasn't looking for Simpsons tattoos. It was on the first page of Google image search results for "navel tattoo". This was the first hit. People mustn't like sex very much.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:36 am

Bamshalam wrote:
God no. The artwork on the Twilight covers is some of the laziest design work I've seen both conceptually and aesthetically, if for no other reason than the "red+black+white=PROFIT" cliched color scheme alone.

That said, I feel like a dirty shell of a human being for finding the first "be safe" one really sweet.

But I likes the red + black+ white cliched color scheme. 90% of my outfits used to be either red/white or red/black when I still looked good in hot outfits.

I agree with the "be safe" one. As a matter of fact, once the twicraze subsides a bit, the people who got text (or even that stupid tulip) will probably be able to get away with it, as it could be from anything. The Bella/Edward portrait though? Man.

Say, this one is kinda cute. She might be able to come up with a different backstory later and be golden.

Spoiler:

And this one, well,, if I didn't know it's about fucking Twilight, I'd find it funny. Or creative. Or something.

Spoiler:

PS Del, someone in the comments to the 2girls1cup tattoo said that this is the same guy. I can't tell if it's true, but in any case, it shows that some people really do get tattoos like that voluntarily.
Back to top Go down
A_Note_Chaotic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:14 pm

Bamshalam wrote:
God no. The artwork on the Twilight covers is some of the laziest design work I've seen both conceptually and aesthetically, if for no other reason than the "red+black+white=PROFIT" cliched color scheme alone.

That said, I feel like a dirty shell of a human being for finding the first "be safe" one really sweet.

I know it's lazy. But, red+black+white WORKS for me. It makes me think "Ooh pretty!". I am also stupid, but nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
slaughter_all

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:01 pm

This tattoo makes cringe. It's horrible!
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:21 am

slaughter_all wrote:
This tattoo makes cringe. It's horrible!

Well, at least the technical skill isn't so bad. They actually look human and not like zombies.
Back to top Go down
slaughter_all

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:45 am

I meant its content is horrible.
Back to top Go down
Alana

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:35 pm

Delcat wrote:
'Hem.

Aww! I like it, and I'm no fan of tattoos in general. :3 Mr. Saturns make everything more adorable and trippy!
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:26 pm

Wat
Spoiler:

These tattoos, on the other hand, are awesome. Especially the second one.
Spoiler:

I also know a guy who has "I [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] tequila" tattooed on his arse. The tattoist wouldn't do it at first because they didn't believe that he was sober. He was.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:43 am

slaughter_all wrote:
I meant its content is horrible.

I know what you meant.
Back to top Go down
Lembech
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:07 am

Delcat wrote:
'Hem.
YOU CRAZY THING, YOU.

Zoom!
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:14 am

Lembech wrote:
Delcat wrote:
'Hem.
YOU CRAZY THING, YOU.

Zoom!

Boing!
Back to top Go down
Generic Thirteen

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:45 pm

grmblfjx wrote:

And this one, well,, if I didn't know it's about fucking Twilight, I'd find it funny. Or creative. Or something.

Spoiler:

For the life of me, I can't tell what this is supposed to be.

No. The artwork for that comic was laughably bad, why on earth would you want it on your arm, with you forever? And, what, going for irony points by using that quote?
Back to top Go down
lovedless
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:17 pm

Generic Thirteen wrote:
No. The artwork for that comic was laughably bad, why on earth would you want it on your arm, with you forever? And, what, going for irony points by using that quote?

Firstly, spoiler is suppose to be the reminants of being bitten. By a vampire who has no extended canine teeth. Bloody vegan types, gotta ruin the stereotypical-ness of a proper vampire bite.

Secondly... are those... emo cuts that have scarred over on thier arm? Who would go and blow that kind of money for a tat then RUIN IT with cuts? Morons.
Back to top Go down
lovedless
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Absolutely ingenious. I think O.o
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:26 pm

What the christ
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:15 am

Generic Thirteen wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:

Spoiler:

For the life of me, I can't tell what this is supposed to be.

That . . . that can't be what I think it is. It's not a bite mark tattooed exactly where Bella Swan was bitten, right?

Right?! :redangry:
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:24 am

lovedless wrote:

Absolutely ingenious. I think O.o
Is it wrong that I kind of want?
Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:36 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
What the christ
Wow, a slash tattoo. How very...., fangirlish.
Back to top Go down
quamp
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:15 pm

The really fun thing about tattoos is that they're with you forever unless you get them laser-removed.

This is fanart, sort of...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://quamp.deviantart.com
Miraba
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:51 am

The second one is a truly fantastic bit of illusion.
Back to top Go down
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:25 am

InkWeaver wrote:
Lembech wrote:
Delcat wrote:
'Hem.
YOU CRAZY THING, YOU.

Zoom!

Boing!
<3 I'm considering getting Wing Kirby from Kirby Superstar on the other ankle, but that's a lot more complex...

This...thing popped up on /y/ ages ago. I wish I had been there to see the tattoo artist's face.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
RattyRayvn

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:36 pm

Fairlight wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:
What the christ
Wow, a slash tattoo. How very...., fangirlish.

Isn't that a man's back? It looks hairy to me.
Back to top Go down
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:50 pm

Big list, includes Chachi, Chewie, PeeWee and Oprah!

Eye of Sauron (maybe)

Aunt Ruth standing on an eyeball

Blueberry Man!

:red:
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:15 am

...but I LIKES the blueberry man!

zoe wrote:
Big list, includes Chachi, Chewie, PeeWee and Oprah!

I would like to see the Chewie one once all that hair has grown back.
Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:40 pm

I'm troubled the most by the fact somone has a tattoo on the top of their foot. My feet are cringing just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   

Back to top Go down

Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next