Share | 

Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
anangrychocobo
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:28 am

Rabid Badger wrote:
with staring at another' guy's name whenever they had sex

On it in bloody gothic writing were the words............ Vampire!!!
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:10 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
Thankfully for him, they were both named Mark, so he wasn't faced with staring at another' guy's name whenever they had sex. Something that I would find a definite turn-off, but maybe that's just me.
Nope, that would still be a turn-off for me, even with the same name coincidence. I mean you know it's about her ex, no matter what it says. Fuck that noise.
Back to top Go down
Vilecat

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I forgot what I was looking for when friends of mine asked me to google something. For more unicorns and possibly other wtf things, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Starting with Taz riding a unicorn, just like his buddy Wolverine.

I'd like to 1-up that vagina tattoo with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Getting further from fanfic-related stuff I know. Also very NSFW from this point.

Then there's always that one guy who turned his dick into a dragon (I know he named it but I can't recall what it is). Still doesn't beat tattoo + piercing + penile subcision. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Owlish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:01 pm

Vilecat wrote:
Then there's always that one guy who turned his dick into a dragon (I know he named it but I can't recall what it is). Still doesn't beat tattoo + piercing + penile subcision. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wtf, a slug penis?--OH DEAR GOD I FEEL LIKE ITS STARING AT ME Shocked
Back to top Go down
Summercorn
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:19 am

[quote="Vilecat"][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Poor soul. Stuck forever with a picture of a Unicorn with 'flu.

Seriously, it took a while for me to even notice the dickhorn. Transfixed by all the snot.

...That is snot, isn't it? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"   

Back to top Go down

Fan Art gone wild, or better known as "FAILURES IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5