Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I Want This T-Shirt (and you should too)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

I Want This T-Shirt (and you should too) Empty
PostSubject: I Want This T-Shirt (and you should too)   I Want This T-Shirt (and you should too) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:42 am

Those of you who have a Lovecraftian bent will probably like this.

So there's on online site called Woot that, in addition to selling really useful things at really cheap prices, also sometimes sells very silly things at very cheap prices. Morgan frequents it, and he came across this t-shirt today:

Ceiling Cthulhu Sez Hai!

I don't have the money to buy one (the special sales that only last one day), but if I did, I'd get one for my brother Chris.

Oh Hai There, Can I Haz ur Planet? indeed.
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: I Want This T-Shirt (and you should too)   I Want This T-Shirt (and you should too) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The topatoco store has some fun stuff. I know there are people here who read A Softer World and Hark! A Vagrant.

Expensive, yes, but arguably worth it. Linked to the Joanna, A Devil Cat With Problems shirt.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: I Want This T-Shirt (and you should too)   I Want This T-Shirt (and you should too) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:38 pm

TheHedonist wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The topatoco store has some fun stuff. I know there are people here who read A Softer World and Hark! A Vagrant.

Expensive, yes, but arguably worth it. Linked to the Joanna, A Devil Cat With Problems shirt.

Dammit, now I want one! Actually, I'm sort've semi-familiar with this site from Wondermark.com. Wonderful place if you've got a slightly skewed sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: I Want This T-Shirt (and you should too)   I Want This T-Shirt (and you should too) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:49 pm

Topatoco is ridiculous biznasty expensive which infuriates me because the Kate Beaton and MSPA shirts are unbearably awesome.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: I Want This T-Shirt (and you should too)   I Want This T-Shirt (and you should too) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:26 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
Topatoco is ridiculous biznasty expensive which infuriates me because the Kate Beaton and MSPA shirts are unbearably awesome.

I know. I'd love to have some of the Wondermark books, but I'm not in the position where I can shell out $30 for a book, no matter how awesome it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Want This T-Shirt (and you should too)   I Want This T-Shirt (and you should too) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Want This T-Shirt (and you should too)
Page 1 of 1