Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Colorado School Shooting - Mostly AVERTED!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

Colorado School Shooting - Mostly AVERTED! Empty
PostSubject: Colorado School Shooting - Mostly AVERTED!   Colorado School Shooting - Mostly AVERTED! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:50 am

Fox News, RAEG, HAET. But this story is pretty far removed from the realm of politics, so it's safe, I think.

Quote :
The gunman was walking through a Littleton, Colo., middle school parking lot and taking shots at students with a hunting rifle as terrified teenagers ran for their lives. He had just wounded two students and seemed ready to unleash more violence when a math teacher named David Benke sprang into action.

Benke confronted the 32-year-old gunman, tackled him and pinned him to the ground with the help of another teacher, stopping what could have been a much more violent encounter in a city all too familiar with tragic school shootings.

Best part of the story? Nobody died! I say mostly averted, because, unfortunately, two students were wounded. One is now out of the hospital, while the other has yet to be released. Not quite perfect, but a much, much worse end to this story was certainly possible.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Colorado School Shooting - Mostly AVERTED!   Colorado School Shooting - Mostly AVERTED! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:53 am

That is just fucking awesome. I wish I could high five the two teachers and then take 'em out for lunch. Or something.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Colorado School Shooting - Mostly AVERTED!   Colorado School Shooting - Mostly AVERTED! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:03 am

Holy shit the teacher's voice sounds like Nolan's Batman.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Colorado School Shooting - Mostly AVERTED!   Colorado School Shooting - Mostly AVERTED! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:10 am

Colorado has had positively enough of those shenanigans!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colorado School Shooting - Mostly AVERTED!   Colorado School Shooting - Mostly AVERTED! Empty

Back to top Go down

Colorado School Shooting - Mostly AVERTED!
Page 1 of 1