Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Superman's Stump

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
King Bee
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
King Bee

Superman's Stump Empty
PostSubject: Superman's Stump   Superman's Stump EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Yeah, the fic with genital muliation:

Quote :
“No..NO!!" I yelled. "You can't do this to me.. I'm SUPERMAN!" Suddenly, a sharp sting went through the base of my cock. I looked down and saw blood dripping into the floor. John had opened a small cut in my cock.

I was not used to these human emotions, my invulnerability having masked them. Fearful and trembling, tears poured from my eyes. I strained against the ropes holding my hands and feet in place. “This will be much easier, Superman, if you sit still,” he said, pushing the knife against the gash. “It should only take a minute or two if you be quiet.”

John began moving the blade back and forth in a quick sawing motion. I screamed into a gag that had been shoved into my mouth as the burning pain erupted in my cock. I thrashed around so much that two of the other men had to run over and hold me. Never had I experienced the horror of the pain that engulfed me.

John worked quickly. Every few seconds I opened my eyes and through my tears saw him cutting into my penis. His hands were soaked red. Blood was running down his chest, and dripping off the stump between his legs. The pain was unbelievable. The shock was even greater, that these perverts could even do this to me so quickly was beyond understanding!

“This part's over, Superman” he said. I opened my eyes and saw John holding my severed penis, the leather band still wrapped around its base. Blood dripped from the bottom of the shaft.

http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/S/ea_170656superman.htm
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

Superman's Stump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman's Stump   Superman's Stump EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:38 pm

Didn't somebody have the last line from this as their sig? Let's see, how does it go?

Quote :
Just mash my balls, rip my tits, squeeze my stump and fuck my twat and I'll show you what I mean.

Yeah, that's the one. Who was that?
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

Superman's Stump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman's Stump   Superman's Stump EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:36 am

EileenK98 wrote:
Didn't somebody have the last line from this as their sig? Let's see, how does it go?

Quote :
Just mash my balls, rip my tits, squeeze my stump and fuck my twat and I'll show you what I mean.

Yeah, that's the one. Who was that?
I am not sure, but I know the quote was altered from the original. It went more like, "Mash my balls, rip my tits, squeeze my stump and fuck my twat, I'm Superman!" I think. I dunno.

This is probably one of my favorite golden oldies ^.^
Back to top Go down
Grimley Fieendish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Grimley Fieendish

Superman's Stump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman's Stump   Superman's Stump EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:42 pm

King Bee wrote:
Yeah, the fic with genital muliation:

Quote :
“No..NO!!" I yelled. "You can't do this to me.. I'm SUPERMAN!" Suddenly, a sharp sting went through the base of my cock. I looked down and saw blood dripping into the floor. John had opened a small cut in my cock.

I was not used to these human emotions, my invulnerability having masked them. Fearful and trembling, tears poured from my eyes. I strained against the ropes holding my hands and feet in place. “This will be much easier, Superman, if you sit still,” he said, pushing the knife against the gash. “It should only take a minute or two if you be quiet.”

John began moving the blade back and forth in a quick sawing motion. I screamed into a gag that had been shoved into my mouth as the burning pain erupted in my cock. I thrashed around so much that two of the other men had to run over and hold me. Never had I experienced the horror of the pain that engulfed me.

John worked quickly. Every few seconds I opened my eyes and through my tears saw him cutting into my penis. His hands were soaked red. Blood was running down his chest, and dripping off the stump between his legs. The pain was unbelievable. The shock was even greater, that these perverts could even do this to me so quickly was beyond understanding!

“This part's over, Superman” he said. I opened my eyes and saw John holding my severed penis, the leather band still wrapped around its base. Blood dripped from the bottom of the shaft.

http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/S/ea_170656superman.htm

Let me guess, the club has tasteful wall to floor panelling made out of Metallic Green Kryptonite...
Besides, what's to stop Supes from vapourising John's knife, or indeed John's genitals, with a quick blast of Heat vision...?
Back to top Go down
Kevin M
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Kevin M

Superman's Stump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman's Stump   Superman's Stump EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:56 am

Yeah, I remember this little gem. One of the very few things that made me laugh out how much it disturbed me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Superman's Stump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman's Stump   Superman's Stump Empty

Back to top Go down

Superman's Stump
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: Golden Oldies-
Jump to: