Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father! Why are you stealing that sofa cover?"

Go down 
+7
VileCorp
KelinciHutan
ZoZo
rachel
Delcat
Aggie
Spotts1701
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

"Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father!  Why are you stealing that sofa cover?" Empty
PostSubject: "Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father! Why are you stealing that sofa cover?"   "Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father!  Why are you stealing that sofa cover?" EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:06 pm

Roman Catholic Priest Busted For Shoplifting

Quote :
A Roman Catholic priest was accused of shoplifting butter and a sofa cover at a Wal-Mart in southern Illinois. Police arrested 41-year-old the Rev. Steven Poole on Friday. He's charged with two felony theft counts. Investigators said Poole failed to scan a $3.22 container of butter and a $60 sofa cover at a self-checkout. Poole then allegedly went to the store's bedding section, picked up a memory foam mattress and switched the pricing bar code. That caused the $145 item to be scanned for $31.

I heard the church was hard up for money, but damn that's bad.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

"Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father!  Why are you stealing that sofa cover?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father! Why are you stealing that sofa cover?"   "Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father!  Why are you stealing that sofa cover?" EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:25 pm

Okay, the butter could have been an innocent mistake but everything else? Not so much. *points and laughs*
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: "Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father! Why are you stealing that sofa cover?"   "Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father!  Why are you stealing that sofa cover?" EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:09 am

Am I the only person who, when noticing that someone is buying an odd combination of items, tries to figure out what they're going to combine them to do?

...yeah, all I'm coming up with so far is "sofa cover + mattress pad = really sore ass? (x eat butter)", but the point stands, hmmmm?
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
rachel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
rachel

PostSubject: Re: "Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father! Why are you stealing that sofa cover?"   "Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father!  Why are you stealing that sofa cover?" EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:07 am

He's not in the news for molesting kids? This is a bit of a step up for the RC clergy.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: "Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father! Why are you stealing that sofa cover?"   "Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father!  Why are you stealing that sofa cover?" EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:21 am

Delcat wrote:
Am I the only person who, when noticing that someone is buying an odd combination of items, tries to figure out what they're going to combine them to do?

...yeah, all I'm coming up with so far is "sofa cover + mattress pad = really sore ass? (x eat butter)", but the point stands, hmmmm?
Butter or anything greasy instantly makes anything else one is buying take on grubby undertones. Throw a Catholic priest into the mix and I'm sure there's something hilarious in there.
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: "Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father! Why are you stealing that sofa cover?"   "Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father!  Why are you stealing that sofa cover?" EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:24 am

Delcat wrote:

Just for this, I'm going to take every opportunity from now on to buy totally weird combinations of items for entirely unrelated things, just to raise eyebrows. Hand lotion + needle and thread + vacuum cleaner attachments = nothing, but someone will go crazy trying to figure something out. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VileCorp
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
VileCorp

PostSubject: Re: "Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father! Why are you stealing that sofa cover?"   "Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father!  Why are you stealing that sofa cover?" EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:32 am

KelinciHutan wrote:
Hand lotion + needle and thread + vacuum cleaner attachments = nothing

Vacuum cleaner attachment for the best fit for your cock.

Needle and thread to tie your condom down to something, like your belt. Otherwise the suction might suck the condom off.

Hand lotion for your cock afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: "Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father! Why are you stealing that sofa cover?"   "Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father!  Why are you stealing that sofa cover?" EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:57 am

VileCorp wrote:

Vacuum cleaner attachment for the best fit for your cock.

Needle and thread to tie your condom down to something, like your belt. Otherwise the suction might suck the condom off.

Hand lotion for your cock afterwards.
"Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father!  Why are you stealing that sofa cover?" 199471 sounds very painful.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: "Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father! Why are you stealing that sofa cover?"   "Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father!  Why are you stealing that sofa cover?" EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 7:48 am

VileCorp wrote:

I kind of don´t want to know why you would need a condom when, uh, engaging with your vacuum-cleaner, because I don't think I can take it if yours is the kind of vacuum where there's a legitimate threat of catching some kind of hepatitis.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
VileCorp
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
VileCorp

PostSubject: Re: "Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father! Why are you stealing that sofa cover?"   "Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father!  Why are you stealing that sofa cover?" EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:23 am

Jay/Cris wrote:
want to know why you would need a condom

Mom complains about the jizz dripping from the hose.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: "Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father! Why are you stealing that sofa cover?"   "Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father!  Why are you stealing that sofa cover?" EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:46 am

VileCorp wrote:

Uh...yeah not something I needed to know. Upset
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: "Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father! Why are you stealing that sofa cover?"   "Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father!  Why are you stealing that sofa cover?" EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:17 am

Delcat wrote:
"sofa cover + mattress pad = really sore ass? (x eat butter)

Oh come on, the butter isn't food. He's going to use it in lieu of ointment to soothe his sore ass, because real men don't buy (steal) pansy-ass lotion, and do you want to be a priest asking for ass ointment in the pharmacy?
Back to top Go down
Dixie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dixie

PostSubject: Re: "Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father! Why are you stealing that sofa cover?"   "Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father!  Why are you stealing that sofa cover?" EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:28 pm

VileCorp wrote:
Jay/Cris wrote:
want to know why you would need a condom

I have just laughed so much, I sprayed a mouthful of wine all over my cat. My sleeping cat. On my lap. Now I am in pain and bleeding profusely. Oh, Viley, I'm so glad I took you off my Ignore list!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father! Why are you stealing that sofa cover?"   "Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father!  Why are you stealing that sofa cover?" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Let He Who Is Without Sin...Father! Why are you stealing that sofa cover?"
Page 1 of 1