Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Two brothers, age 12 and 10...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

Two brothers, age 12 and 10... Empty
PostSubject: Two brothers, age 12 and 10...   Two brothers, age 12 and 10... EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:52 am

...rob, beat, burn and sexually assault two other boys, age 9 and 11.

Y HALO THAR BULGER CASE ALL OVER AGAIN

Quote :
The boys were subjected to what prosecutors at a previous hearing called a "horrific, violent, sustained physical attack" involving bricks, sticks and a noose.

The victims also suffered cigarette burns and were forced to perform a series of sexual acts on each other.

Bloody hell.

Quote :
The younger victim of the attack was found wandering through Edlington in a traumatised state, with blood on his face and a severe cut on his arm down to the bone.

Soon afterwards, the 11-year-old was found, unconscious and partially naked, at the bottom of a ravine.

Prosecutors believe part of a sink had been smashed against his head.

Each article I read has slightly different information, but apparently the two boys were lured away by the promise of being shown a dead thing.

Another article

Quote :
The older boy had a sink dropped on his head. One boy had a noose put around his head and one was burned with a cigarette on his eyelids and ear.

The younger boy had a sharp stick rammed into his arm and cigarettes pushed into the wound.

Ahh, but it only gets better.

Quote :
The brothers were later charged with attempted grievous bodily harm with intent and making a threat to kill in connection with a separate attack on another 11-year-old boy in Doncaster a week earlier.
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Two brothers, age 12 and 10...   Two brothers, age 12 and 10... EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:57 am

That's Britain for ya

God forbid someone actually disciplines these poor innocent misguided children
Back to top Go down
Thanos6
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Thanos6

PostSubject: Re: Two brothers, age 12 and 10...   Two brothers, age 12 and 10... EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:01 pm

Can we not have these two given new identities and lifelong protection when/if they get out?
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Two brothers, age 12 and 10...   Two brothers, age 12 and 10... EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:06 pm

the asylum wrote:
That's Britain for ya

God forbid someone actually disciplines these poor innocent misguided children

The Guardian article wrote:
The age for presumed criminal responsibility in England and Wales is 10, much lower than in many other European countries.

Two brothers, age 12 and 10... 57786
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Two brothers, age 12 and 10...   Two brothers, age 12 and 10... EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:19 pm

O__________________o

Children... Can even...
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Two brothers, age 12 and 10...   Two brothers, age 12 and 10... EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Isn't this a little old, Seule? scratch I remember the huge shitstorm it stirred up when it happened. I'm trying to find more articles [of the parents, the brothers and the like, and their general craziness] yet can't find much.

Still. This is, more than anything, a clear example of social workers not being able/failing to do their jobs in working class housing estates and another sign that the number of young British married couples not able to cope with and discipline children who are their responsibilities is alarming (to say the least).
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Two brothers, age 12 and 10...   Two brothers, age 12 and 10... EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:36 pm

Just Chipper wrote:
Isn't this a little old, Seule? scratch I remember the huge shitstorm it stirred up when it happened. I'm trying to find more articles [of the parents, the brothers and the like, and their general craziness] yet can't find much.

Happened in April 09, but they're being sentenced right now. Perhaps you're thinking of the Bulger case?

Quote :
another sign that the number of young British married couples not able to cope with and discipline children who are their responsibilities is alarming (to say the least).

They have a single, 36-year-old mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two brothers, age 12 and 10...   Two brothers, age 12 and 10... Empty

Back to top Go down

Two brothers, age 12 and 10...
Page 1 of 1