Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread

Go down 
+85
Khajidu
Disco Stu
William Shakespeare
Reidmar
lemmingwriter
Lady Anne
Sunatic
Owlish
KazTarja
Nihilist
littledorrit
Kommandar
anangrychocobo
Dee
CaptainMcNeil
Spotts1701
Goat
Sakurelf
Nonsense Words
I_Lam_Edhellen
Ratchetmon
Loaf
Vilecat
Aggie
Maximilia
Reepicheep-chan
villainy
Kirby
Dr. Quinzel
Tungsten Monk
bleachedblackcat
saeku
XLT-100852.0
Snake Bandage
Verandering
Sutremaine
SlyChild
KJM
Raine
The Unoriginal
Salamas
Just Chipper
Raven
Vanilla-villa
Bamshalam
Princess
DarthDarthington
Lapin
Miss Prince
Mafiosa
Max III
Mr.Doobie
Penguin
Azzandra
Dr. Professor Science
rae
Braigwen
SirDixonDongs
Jesus.
Fairlight
fishstickhater
Somath Cegem
grmblfjx
myeerah
Mikey Go WOOGA
Sheba
spoonhead75
theweirdkind
Mae Bedlam
Lembech
Malganis
Root Admin
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Cyberwulf
Blooferlady
merryb87
EileenK98
Lurv
Hot Cancer
InkWeaver
ZoZo
Jay/Cris
Miss Misery
Delcat
Seule
89 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:33 pm

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
^ Just make sure you keep those holes clean. I would recommend getting an oral syringe and after every meal shoving the tip directly into the hole and squirting it hard and fast. Just sloshing water around might not be enough and you will regret it if it is not.

Already done. Thank you for the advice! Smile
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:27 am

Our bathroom is getting refitted. The new carpet came today.

Also, I've started collecting Sylvanian Families again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:06 pm

Got loyalty cards for my local filling station and for the non-Aldi supermarket that I use most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:48 pm

I'm reporting comics on Rule 34 and it's working. I think...
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:33 am

Joined a class action lawsuit against a company I worked for which was p.f. Shitty but hey you do what you gotta do

Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:33 pm

Hurrah! New avatar!
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 4:56 pm

bleh ppl are reading my stuff (or are at least clicking on it once) but very few are leaving any feedback
Back to top Go down
Owlish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Owlish

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:01 pm

This is why I love winter in New England. I woke up to frozen powerlines this morning:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:05 pm

i did update a wip that i haven't touched in six weeks

hopefully it will move more smoothly now
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:28 am

I was in a rugby match today. Only got to play like, 20 minutes, and most of that was at winger, the most boring goddamn position. But for the last five or so minutes I was outside center, where I actually get to do shit.

Shit like tackle the opposing #4. Excitedplz

The actual tackle went surprisingly well. Hitting below the belt with ALL THE SKWAT POWER is pretty effective. But he ended up falling forward after I stopped his legs. He put his arm he wasn't using to hold the ball out, presumably to break his fall. His forearm broke his fall on the side of my head.

I'm not 100% sure if I have a funcussion or not, because I'm not spending money on the goddamn doctor for him to tell him not to get hit in the head again (which I'm clearly not capable of in the first place). But I've had a mild headache in some instances since it happened.

But no dizziness, confusion , or nausea that isn't probably caused by the tequila.

This is average because rugby, head injuries, and alcoholism go together like...

Uh...

You figure out a goddamn metaphor. I'm somewhat drunk and possibly concussed. The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 22 588739 
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:41 pm

Today Hot went to buy footwear. I started playing soccer again lately and the astroturf pitch has ruined my runners. They were cheap so I'm not exactly upset, though. At the same time my ordinary shoes needed replacing. So I had to buy replacement runners, a pair of football boots suitable for an astroturf pitch so I won't ruin this pair of runners, and shoes.

Runners came in at size 13 EU size. As expected.

Put on a pair of size 13 shoes and they were falling off me. Size 12 purchased.

No size 12 boot was close to fitting me. Attempted to put on the only pair of size 13 astroturf boots I could find in town. Too narrow to get my foot in. I'm not exactly upset they didn't fit because said boots were electric pink. I'm manly enough to wear pink boots without thinking they'd cause me to start eyeing up my team-mates in the shower, but if you wear flashy football boots, you should really back it up by being good on the ball. They'd look completely ridiculous on 200lb of uncultured goalkeeper who will only do two things with his feet: pass the ball 4 yards, or put his foot through it to get it clear.

Size 13 boots by a different manufacturer with a wider fit ordered. Can get a refund if they don't fit either. Then I'll have to look online for size 14 boots.
Back to top Go down
Layla
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Layla

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 7:15 pm

The cat is asleep at the foot of my bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22