Share | 

The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:03 pm

I'm knitting a scarf.
Back to top Go down
KJM
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm

I read the latest posts in this thread.
Back to top Go down
http://kennethmrrw502.blogspot.com/
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:43 pm

I'm trying to figure out how to use ink to draw cupped hands holding water.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:14 am

KJM wrote:
I read the latest posts in this thread.

I replied to one of the latest posts in this thread.
Back to top Go down
SlyChild
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

Location : Ass glued to computer chair. Haven't moved in days.

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:21 pm

I was told during karate practice that my front punch is "kinda wanky".
Oh, dear.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:20 am

Nihilist wrote:
Someone please remind me that babysitting underage drinkers who rant about HOW BAD THEY ARE AFTER TWO BEERS is irritating no matter how much I want in their pants.

I would like to "like" this, Facebook-style.
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:33 pm

Good: I finished my plant propagation / hospital box and finally got a decent set of light readings.

Bad: I melted part of the carpet.

So it evens out.
Back to top Go down
SlyChild
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:16 am

I'm always amazed by the sort of stuff I think is a Good Idea when I'm sleep-deprived due to insomnia. The following is a breakdown of last night's events:

3:00 - Ate seven lime popsicles, one after the other.
4:00 - Pretended to have a rock concert, dancing around in the dark with my mp3 player.
5:00 - Did 15 sudoku puzzles.
6:00 - Practiced my side thrust kick; knocked over a lamp.
7:00 - Was hit with an unusual burst of creativity and gave birth to what is probably one of the best things I've ever written. When I reread it this morning, I found it bone-chillingly, stomach-droppingly disturbing. What is it, you ask?
...Alice in Wonderland fanfiction.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I need to suck it up and get some goddamn sleeping pills already.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:25 pm

I bought this book called I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell, a book about a man who is a thoroughly terrible and morally reprehensible person. However, I'm finding several of his stories of debauchery and excess funny.

Now I've read several critiques of his book and have realized that I should be taking this book more seriously, that I've wasted my money, and that I'm a terrible, subhuman monster for thinking some of his stories are funny.

Apparently, this book got really popular with fratboys a few years back, and the only people who like the book are fratboys, who think the narrator is The Second Coming.

I knew I should have gotten My Booky Wook.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:32 pm

I had to work in one hour what a coworker should have worked throughout the whole day.
8|
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:23 am

Watching infomercials.
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:39 am

My four-year-old is expressing his nudist tendencies; he's just left his underwear on the living room floor.
Back to top Go down
Snake Bandage
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:08 am

I babysat a parrot named Yoyo.

Well, okay, I was hired to babysit a three-year-old and a one-year-old, but they have a parrot and I will forever remember the parrot.

I also befriended a calico kitten. We meow at eachother when I come home at nights. She's adorable.
Back to top Go down
Max III
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:12 pm

I woke up and limped around because I spent all yesterday afternoon trying to teach my friend how to ride a bike and he fell on me. He did improve quite a lot, though...
Back to top Go down
SlyChild
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:45 pm

I had my wisdom teeth extracted yesterday morning. My face looks like the Hindenburg and I'm talking like I have Lockjaw, but for the rest of the day, I was physically incapable of being upset or irritated by anything. That could be because they had to give me a whopping dose of anesthetic since I wouldn't go under.

Doc: You'll start to feel sleepy in a minute.
Me: Okay.
Doc: ...
Me: ...
Doc: You'll start to feel sleepy in a minute.
Me: ...
Doc: ...
Me: How long until I-*passes out*

-5 minutes later-

Me: *is awake*
Doc: *injects local*
Me: I am aware that that is painful, and yet I do not care. I will say "ouch", as that seems to be the appropriate reaction.
Me: Unnnh. *passes out, as they have dispensed more Sleepy Juice*

Now I can't open or close my mouth all the way, and I am most definitely Not Pleased.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:45 am

I posted an image.
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:15 am

My digestive system has been telling me to go fuck myself for 24 hours already. I'm running out of beano, goddamn it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:06 pm

I took a nap.
Back to top Go down
Lembech
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:33 pm

Little girl who I babysit just asked me out of fucking nowhere if I "had two mommies".

Between this and "Hey Lembech, I had a dream, and you were in it, an-pretty flowers! You were telling me to wake up". I swear to god I could turn this child's conversations into a web comic.

Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:21 am

I received a parcel of tourist shit from an overseas relative who is an idiot.
Back to top Go down
XLT-100852.0
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:03 pm

I won a shirt.
Back to top Go down
SlyChild
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:25 pm

I bought a copy of Nabokov's Lolita today. The cover image is an old man creepily fondling a tulip while glaring at me. I am irrationally afraid to sleep with this thing face up.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:04 pm

Making vacation plans (we leave a week from Saturday) with the 11-year-old, who is coming up with us.
Having fun is mandatory.
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:39 pm

I am now involved in workplace drama. Blarg.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:29 am

SlyChild wrote:
I bought a copy of Nabokov's Lolita today. The cover image is an old man creepily fondling a tulip while glaring at me. I am irrationally afraid to sleep with this thing face up.
Mine had a hot teenage girl on it. I was embarrassed to read it in public.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   

Back to top Go down

The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next