Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Song of Ice and Fire pilot shooting for HBO!

Go down 
+3
frostflowers
Maximilia
Malganis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

A Song of Ice and Fire pilot shooting for HBO! Empty
PostSubject: A Song of Ice and Fire pilot shooting for HBO!   A Song of Ice and Fire pilot shooting for HBO! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:03 pm

The pilot for a series adaptation of George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire fantasy book series is shooting in Northern Ireland now!

Read all about it here.

Personally, I couldn't be happier about this... I love ASOIAF and I think it'll make an awesome TV series. I just hope it lasts for all seven books/seasons (I've heard they are going to do a book per season)!
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: A Song of Ice and Fire pilot shooting for HBO!   A Song of Ice and Fire pilot shooting for HBO! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:18 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down
frostflowers
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
frostflowers

PostSubject: Re: A Song of Ice and Fire pilot shooting for HBO!   A Song of Ice and Fire pilot shooting for HBO! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:45 am

They've got some pretty awesome cast-choices for the pilot, too. Peter Dinklage as Tyrion is going to be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: A Song of Ice and Fire pilot shooting for HBO!   A Song of Ice and Fire pilot shooting for HBO! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:22 am

Because of this show Martin has put Dance of Dragons back another year so it had better be fucking epic, both this show and the next book.

Also. Sean Bean as Ned is gonna be both wonderful and heart wrenching all at once.
Back to top Go down
KGarrett
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
KGarrett

PostSubject: Re: A Song of Ice and Fire pilot shooting for HBO!   A Song of Ice and Fire pilot shooting for HBO! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:54 am

This makes me wish I had HBO. Well, I still have the books themselves to get to, so eh. Still looks like it'll be pretty good.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: A Song of Ice and Fire pilot shooting for HBO!   A Song of Ice and Fire pilot shooting for HBO! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:49 pm

KGarrett wrote:
This makes me wish I had HBO. Well, I still have the books themselves to get to, so eh. Still looks like it'll be pretty good.

Definitely read the books first.

I begin to think he's not going to come out with the next one till HBO friggin' makes him so that they can make another season. e__e
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: A Song of Ice and Fire pilot shooting for HBO!   A Song of Ice and Fire pilot shooting for HBO! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:11 pm

HBO does the thing right. Get psyched!
Back to top Go down
KGarrett
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
KGarrett

PostSubject: Re: A Song of Ice and Fire pilot shooting for HBO!   A Song of Ice and Fire pilot shooting for HBO! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:05 pm

rae wrote:
KGarrett wrote:

Definitely read the books first.

I begin to think he's not going to come out with the next one till HBO friggin' makes him so that they can make another season. e__e
He could've just lost interest.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: A Song of Ice and Fire pilot shooting for HBO!   A Song of Ice and Fire pilot shooting for HBO! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:17 pm

Looking over at Martin's "Not a Blog", they've gotten some terrific actors to portray the characters. This cast is looking fantastic.

EDIT: Holy shit, the guy they got for Jaime Lannister--Nikolaj Coster-Waldau--is freakin' hot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Song of Ice and Fire pilot shooting for HBO!   A Song of Ice and Fire pilot shooting for HBO! Empty

Back to top Go down

A Song of Ice and Fire pilot shooting for HBO!
Page 1 of 1